The Joy Of Being Offensive.

if you are trying to get banned just call Grind a pedophile......

According to a documentary I saw once, they said all men were pedophiles. I couldn't find any fault with their reasoning. I guess what really matters is if you are the type of person who would act on those impulses. And before you ask, no. I wouldn't. Also, if you want to know more on this subject than you would probably like to know, download and read the book I gave a link to.

Well then I will tell you. No. I don't like jews. And that is putting it mildly. For more reasons than you could shake a stick at. Allow me to give you one? Because I am close to being a human GOD. And to me, the jews aren't "chosen." Also I can recognize all kinds of warfare. Today, just as in Nazi Germany, a higher percentage of jews were professional types than the rest of the German population. It isn't because they are "superior." It is because that is their chosen form of soldiering. But there is no acceptable way of being defeated,
Also, I take it you yourself are jewish. If you are, allow me to introduce you to your brain block. As a jew, there is no way that you could admit that I am right. And if you think I am wrong about anything, just let me have it. I can sort it out quickly enough.
Here is another thing. Before you ban me, do you believe in the concept if freedom of speech? I know it doesn't really exist. But here is something else you would only deny at the eventual cost of doing harm to yourself and all those you pretend to care for. That is the concept of freedom of truth. I gave a link to a book where truth isn't forbidden. Download it and read it.

According to a documentary I saw once, they said all men were pedophiles. I couldn't find any fault with their reasoning. I guess what really matters is if you are the type of person who would act on those impulses. And before you ask, no. I wouldn't. Also, if you want to know more on this subject than you would probably like to know, download and read the book I gave a link to.

are you saying your book is about pedophiles?......

I don't often use the word negro. I use other words. You can probably guess what some of them are. Also, is "black" still in fashion? Or do most people go with that "african american" crap these days.
You claimed to be informed, you tell me, for an informed person you don’t know much.

Back