The JPP Boat is sinking!

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
And you can save it!

Imagine that JPP is a boat that's ran into a shoal and is sinking. To save the ship JPP Politics you'll have to throw over 6 members to keep the ship from sinking.

There's a catch though. If you throw off too many from the left, the ship will list to the right and sink. If you throw off too many from the right the ship would list to the left and sink.

With that being the case, who would be the six JPP members you would throw off?

Oh...and just for clarity...Libertarians count as being on the right. Self described moderates, Rockefeller Republicans and social liberals/economic conservatives count as being on the left.

I would throw of the most useless or senseless posters. ergo I would toss;

#1. Grind. (right)
#2. Desh. (left)
#3. Howie/Buck Ewer. (left)
#4. Chopped Liver (right)
#5. Truth Detector (right)
#6.The Dude (left)

Grind was a tough choice. He's actually a fair to middlin moderator....but as a poster he's pretty useless. He has only two topics he can discuss. Zimmerman and Guns...and those two are related so it's really only one. That is really odd when you consider he doesn't even own a gun.

Desh is nuts. Funny as hell but other than the occasional laugh doesn't add a lot

Howie is a slightly more sane version of Desh. Howie is like an alcoholic. He'll have moments of acute clarity...but then he'll drink some more Kool-Aid.

Chopped Liver provides nothing of value, only hate and anger.

Ditto for Truth Detector.

The Dude is freaking hillarous but too stoned to be of any value. Over the side he goes.

Last edited:
I would never toss you or Watermark, because you two are entertaining. My list is also a compilation of dullards. Topspin is not a bad option, though.

#1. StormX
#2. Desh
#3. Howie/Buck Ewer/LeontheCat
#4. Chopped Liver
#5. Raptor
#6. Zappa

I actually like Zappa so he would be the last to go!
I like Zappa too but I thought Grind was significantly more worthless, at least as a poster. I'm surprised Grind didn't make your list. You seem to have no use for him?

I did consider it but I have my contrarian image to maintain!
I chose purely on merit as a political poster and as I've said Grind is a fairly good moderator but pretty much sucks as a political poster. Not that he's bat shit crazy like TD or CL or Desh but he's a serious one trick pony on politics. Well that and they way he gets a little bit too excited about Zimmerman kinda gives me the creeps. So over the side he goes.

I chose purely on merit as a political poster and as I've said Grind is a fairly good moderator but pretty much sucks as a political poster. Not that he's bat shit crazy like TD or CL or Desh but he's a serious one trick pony on politics. Well that and they way he gets a little bit to excited about Zimmerman kinda gives me the creeps. So over the side he goes.

Too good by far, keelhaul him and bring him back on board. That would learn him!!

people saying they would throw me off simply can't be serious. I know everyone wants to get their ha-ha's taking a dig at me, but at the end of the day, I am amazing, and JPP without me would be a dreadful thing. Nearly every single person on this site would miss me immensely. In many ways, I am JPP, especially now that I am also damo as well.

people saying they would throw me off simply can't be serious. I know everyone wants to get their ha-ha's taking a dig at me, but at the end of the day, I am amazing, and JPP without me would be a dreadful thing. Nearly every single person on this site would miss me immensely. In many ways, I am JPP, especially now that I am also damo as well.

Not only throw you overboard; but tie an anchor to your legs and drench you in fish chum. :D

My list is easy

1) Deshtard (shooting her in the head first)
2) Ziplerhead (shooting him in the head first)
3) Howey/Buck Ewer/Leon (shooting him in the head first)
4) Threedee (shooting him in the head first)
5) Billy (shooting him in the head first)
6) Tom (shooting him in the head first)

I would shoot them in the head first because I would not want to take the chance that they swim back

That's true Grind. You are a decent moderator and I'm sure everyone would say how much they would miss you before tossing you over. No one could forget that as charming as you are...you're still a psychopath so over the side you go.

Last edited:
My list is easy

1) Deshtard (shooting her in the head first)
2) Ziplerhead (shooting him in the head first)
3) Howey/Buck Ewer/Leon (shooting him in the head first)
4) Threedee (shooting him in the head first)
5) Billy (shooting him in the head first)
6) Tom (shooting him in the head first)

I would shoot them in the head first because I would not want to take the chance that they swim back
i wouldn't shoot Desh in the head if I was you. It might make her angry.

Back