The Last Days of the GOP We could be witnessing the death throes of the GOP?!!

Tea Party got all the parlimentary manuvering done but they are like your in-laws; moving in for a while (2010), and then never leaving

Maybe, but you stop listening to your in-laws after a while.

The bolded above is what really bothers me. It allows more extreme people to win seats in the House on both sides of the aisle.
Thats why I think we should have run off elections for house seats. The two highest vote getters for a party in that district would run in the general elections where mainstream candidates have a higher probabilit of winning. Non partisan boards that apportion districts is an interesting idea though it does beg the question "What are elections for?".

Before anyone breaks out the confetti .. the Democratic Party will always come to the rescue of republicans with their own corporate-fed policies. In case anyone has forgotten, both parties are fully owned and operated by corporations.

2008 should have led to the decline of the Republican Party after George Bush, and many were writing the republican obituary then. But right on cue, democrats followed Bush with Obama and his corporatist weak-kneed policies .. and presto-chango, Republicans win HUGE in the midterms, and Obama has about the same poll numbers as Bush at this point in his administration .. and democrats are only doing marginally better than republicans outside of the shutdown.

The American people are turned off by both parties .. and the two-party duopoly has proven to be a major failure for the American people.
It has? Can you then explain why the US is worlds oldes liberal democracy?

Fetch boy, not the same as getting in
So the grad classes I took while I was working there are a figment of my imagination? Not to mention that I got my BA at Wright State a member institution of The Ohio State University System.

By the way, what did you score on your GMAT. I got a 40 on my MCAT which I took as Junior.

So the grad classes I took while I was working there are a figment of my imagination? Not to mention that I got my BA at Wright State a member institution of The Ohio State University System.

By the way, what did you score on your GMAT. I got a 40 on my MCAT which I took as Junior.

That's a fantastic score. Did you want to go to med school?

It has? Can you then explain why the US is worlds oldes liberal democracy?

'Liberal' = meaningless. Purely in the eye of the beholder.

What does have meaning is the state of this nation .. teetering on disaster .. and where the American people stand in line behind the corporate will.

Back