the Liberal Whisperer....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
considering the success of horse whisperers, dog whisperers, and ghost whisperers; I have decided to devote my efforts to being a Liberal Whisperer......

these strange beasts who cohabit our country are incapable of communication, yet have inordinate influence upon our lives, due to their constitutionally protected right to vote...

there are many who wish they could comprehend what is going on in the mind of a liberal....is it pure instinct?....are there moments when they achieve something similar to rational thought?....if so, why do they fail to act upon it?....

all these can be answered by the Liberal Whisperer....

so, if you run across a posting from a liberal which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, submit it here for interpretation by the Liberal Whisperer.....

I've had them figured out a long time ago. To borrow a line from a Jack Nicholson movie: “I think of a man, and I take away all reason and accountability.”

considering the success of horse whisperers, dog whisperers, and ghost whisperers; I have decided to devote my efforts to being a Liberal Whisperer......

these strange beasts who cohabit our country are incapable of communication, yet have inordinate influence upon our lives, due to their constitutionally protected right to vote...

there are many who wish they could comprehend what is going on in the mind of a liberal....is it pure instinct?....are there moments when they achieve something similar to rational thought?....if so, why do they fail to act upon it?....

so, if you run across a posting from a liberal which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, submit it here for interpretation by the Liberal Whisperer.....

What is confusing to the Conservatives is the Liberals attempt to implement the policies/philosophies the Conservatives espouse but have absolutely no intention of implementing. This results in cognitive dissonance: an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously.

The Conservatives champion the value of family, the principal that families should be free to make decisions without government interference, the value of compassion and other virtues associated with the Bible. Noble ideas to be sure.

However, when the government tries to strengthen such ideas/policies, when the government tries to act in the way the Conservatives say the ideal life should be, the Conservatives fight against it.

If families are the cornerstone to our civilization, if the way families operate/their "policies" are the ideal way, why do Conservatives fight so frantically against governments who try to emulate them?

If we take the definition of "family" to be two or more persons living under one roof holding similar views/values and working for the common good does it matter if it is composed of a man and a woman or two men or two women? The Liberal says, "No, it does not matter". The Conservative says, "Yes, it does matter. It must be a man and a woman."

Freedom to make decisions. Should one have the right to determine if they want to add an additional member to the family? The Liberal says, "Yes. A woman has the right to prevent (abort) bringing an additional member into the family." The Conservative says, "No. The woman should not have that right. The government should take that right away from her."

Compassion for others. Whether it's taking the name "Compassionate Conservatism" or going on about "What would Jesus do" the Conservatives are forever espousing compassion and helping ones neighbor and giving to those less fortunate and pretty much taking the Biblical view on giving/sharing.

When governments try to instill policies directly related to those views, everything from welfare to universal medical, it is the Conservative who fights against them. In other words the Conservative is saying, "This is the way things should be but I don't want them that way."

This is the cause of the communication disconnect. This is the cause of the massive cognitive dissonance. How can the thought, "This is the way things should be but don't ever try to make it so" result in anything but massive confusion on the part of the Conservative?

You are going to be flooded.

What is confusing to the Conservatives is the Liberals attempt to implement the policies/philosophies the Conservatives espouse but have absolutely no intention of implementing. This results in cognitive dissonance: an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously.

The Conservatives champion the value of family, the principal that families should be free to make decisions without government interference, the value of compassion and other virtues associated with the Bible. Noble ideas to be sure.

However, when the government tries to strengthen such ideas/policies, when the government tries to act in the way the Conservatives say the ideal life should be, the Conservatives fight against it.

If families are the cornerstone to our civilization, if the way families operate/their "policies" are the ideal way, why do Conservatives fight so frantically against governments who try to emulate them?

If we take the definition of "family" to be two or more persons living under one roof holding similar views/values and working for the common good does it matter if it is composed of a man and a woman or two men or two women? The Liberal says, "No, it does not matter". The Conservative says, "Yes, it does matter. It must be a man and a woman."

Freedom to make decisions. Should one have the right to determine if they want to add an additional member to the family? The Liberal says, "Yes. A woman has the right to prevent (abort) bringing an additional member into the family." The Conservative says, "No. The woman should not have that right. The government should take that right away from her."

Compassion for others. Whether it's taking the name "Compassionate Conservatism" or going on about "What would Jesus do" the Conservatives are forever espousing compassion and helping ones neighbor and giving to those less fortunate and pretty much taking the Biblical view on giving/sharing.

When governments try to instill policies directly related to those views, everything from welfare to universal medical, it is the Conservative who fights against them. In other words the Conservative is saying, "This is the way things should be but I don't want them that way."

This is the cause of the communication disconnect. This is the cause of the massive cognitive dissonance. How can the thought, "This is the way things should be but don't ever try to make it so" result in anything but massive confusion on the part of the Conservative?

our first example appears to have come from a volunteer....that is not to be unexpected.....liberals yearn to be understood.....what apple is saying here is "we want to be treated like conservatives.....we may look funny, we may sound absurd, but we have simple basic beliefs very much like the rest of you do....it's just that we haven't got a clue how to apply them to real life"....

in dealing with a liberal like Apple you need to show compassion.....it isn't Apple's fault that she doesn't understand the internal conflict between her beliefs and her actions....it's just diminished capacity......

our first example appears to have come from a volunteer....that is not to be unexpected.....liberals yearn to be understood.....what apple is saying here is "we want to be treated like conservatives.....we may look funny, we may sound absurd, but we have simple basic beliefs very much like the rest of you do....it's just that we haven't got a clue how to apply them to real life"....

in dealing with a liberal like Apple you need to show compassion.....it isn't Apple's fault that she doesn't understand the internal conflict between her beliefs and her actions....it's just diminished capacity......

You're projecting, Prophet. It's the Conservatives who suffer from the internal conflict resulting from what they say compared to their actions as I explained in my previous post.

Whether it's talking about ending wars by starting wars or professing to be concerned about the uninsured by suggesting more talk and no action it's the same old, same old.

You are going to be flooded.
Why would he? I'm just considering the source. First, PiMP isn't very good with facts and his arguments ussually rely on circular reasoning or a rationalization of the right wing propaganda that's been fed to him. This is a prime example of that. He cannot make a legitimate argument against those who are fed up with the extremism of the reactionary right which he and others represent. So instead of making a consistant, factually based, logically reasoned argument he has to marginalize those who disagree with him by dehumanizing them through a Goebelesque pejorative label. It's this adoption of the Goebbels propaganda model by PiMP and his fellow extremist on the far right that disgusts me to no end. It' is vile and evil and I will have nothing further to do with the Republican party until they have the good sense to discredit and distance themselves from these people.

Last edited:
Why would he? I'm just considering the source. First, PiMP isn't very good with facts and his arguments ussually relie on circular reasoning or a rationalization of the right wing propaganda that's been fed to him. This is a prime example of that. He cannot make a legitimate argument against those who are fed up with the extremism of the reactionary right which he and others represent. So instead of making a consistant, factually based, logically reasoned argument he has to marginalize those who disagree with him by dehumanizing them through a Goebelesque pejorative label. It's this adoption of the Goebbels propaganda model by PiMP and his fellow extremist on the far right that disgusts me to no end. It' is vile and evil and I will have nothing further to do with the Republican party until they have the good sense to discredit and distance themselves from these people.
Translation:

Since PMP has beat me down like an angry PiMP in arguments, I am going to mention Nazis and invoke Godwin's law as early as possible in this argument. I am also going to do what I say he does and try to marginalize him by using insults. Comparing him to Goebbels while trying to sound intelligent is about the best that I can do.

(See? I can speak liberal too!)

:D

Translation:

Since PMP has beat me down like an angry PiMP in arguments, I am going to mention Nazis and invoke Godwin's law as early as possible in this argument. I am also going to do what I say he does and try to marginalize him by using insults. Comparing him to Goebbels while trying to sound intelligent is about the best that I can do.

(See? I can speak liberal too!)

:D
Bullshit. Alls one has to do is replace the word "liberal" with "Jew" or "Niger" in his post to see the truth of my criticism. PiMP makes no reasoned arguments against those who differ with him in his posts he just marginalizes them as people. That's how competely empty his post is. That's also a tride and true example of the Goebbels propaganda method whether you care to believe so or not and thus his comments are worthy ridicule and nothing else.

considering the success of horse whisperers, dog whisperers, and ghost whisperers; I have decided to devote my efforts to being a Niger Whisperer......

there are many who wish they could comprehend what is going on in the mind of a Niger....is it pure instinct?....are there moments when they achieve something similar to rational thought?....if so, why do they fail to act upon it?....

all these can be answered by the Niger Whisperer....

so, if you run across a posting from a Niger which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, submit it here for interpretation by the Niger Whisperer.....
See my point?

Last edited:
Bullshit. Alls one has to do is replace the word "liberal" with "Jew" or "Niger" in his post to see the truth of my criticism. PiMP makes no reasoned arguments against those who differ with him in his posts he just marginalizes them as people. That's how competely empty his post is. That's also a tride and true example of the Goebbels propaganda method whether you care to believe so or not and thus his comments are worthy ridicule and nothing else.

Soundly and roundly skewered.

Damo, take a bow! :readit:

considering the success of horse whisperers, dog whisperers, and ghost whisperers; I have decided to devote my efforts to being a Jew Whisperer......

there are many who wish they could comprehend what is going on in the mind of a Jew....is it pure instinct?....are there moments when they achieve something similar to rational thought?....if so, why do they fail to act upon it?....

all these can be answered by the Jew Whisperer....

so, if you run across a posting from a Jew which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, submit it here for interpretation by the Jew Whisperer.....
Or maybe you prefer this?

Last edited:
considering the success of horse whisperers, dog whisperers, and ghost whisperers; I have decided to devote my efforts to being a "Wetback" Whisperer......

there are many who wish they could comprehend what is going on in the mind of a Wetback....is it pure instinct?....are there moments when they achieve something similar to rational thought?....if so, why do they fail to act upon it?....

all these can be answered by the Wetback Whisperer....

so, if you run across a posting from a Wetback which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, submit it here for interpretation by the Wetback Whisperer.....
Is my point getting across here?

Mott you're trying to equate ethnicity or religious affiliation with political affiliation. Folks can't choose their ethnicity and religion is a deeply held belief protected under the Constitution, and therefore "off limits" with regards to ridicule. Not so with being liberal or conservative.

Mott you're trying to equate ethnicity or religious affiliation with political affiliation. Folks can't choose their ethnicity and religion is a deeply held belief protected under the Constitution, and therefore "off limits" with regards to ridicule. Not so with being liberal or conservative.
Again, Bullshit. It is the same thing. Period! You can rationalize all you want and you'll still be wrong. You even contradict your self here with out even knowing it. Political beliefs are also deeply held beliefs protected under the constitution. It's a non sequitor anyways. Either way, religion or politics, you would be marginalzing people for what they believe.

Back