The link is obvious between RACE, IQ , AND POVERTY..

SO WHY DO BLACKS GET LOWEST GRADES EVERY YEAR?

DO U EVER USE SCIENCE? OR REALITY?
How about you using science you floor flushing knuckle dragger. Had you ever studied any science yourself you’d know that biologist don’t recognize “race” as a scientific construct. All human beings are the same species. What you’re calling race is normally distributed random genetic variation as occurs with any species due to natural selection.

So don’t tell me you want to have a scientific debate when clearly you don’t even understand basic biology.

Now don’t you have a dentist appointment meth mouth?

Oh...and don’t go away mad. Just go away.

How about you using science you floor flushing knuckle dragger. Had you ever studied any science yourself you’d know that biologist don’t recognize “race” as a scientific construct. All human beings are the same species. What you’re calling race is normally distributed random genetic variation as occurs with any species due to natural selection.

So don’t tell me you want to have a scientific debate when clearly you don’t even understand basic biology.

Now don’t you have a dentist appointment meth mouth?

Oh...and don’t go away mad. Just go away.

your nuts

NO CREDIBLE PERSON SAYS ALL HUMANS ARE ONE RACE.. WE HAVE DIFF SPECIES JUST LIKE THE BROWN BEAR AND POLAR BEAR U IDIOT

SO WHY DO BLACKS GET LOWEST GRADES EVERY YEAR?

DO U EVER USE SCIENCE? OR REALITY?

do I use science?.......well I live under the tyranny of its rules, but would be more it using me.......reality?......I guess the answer is the same........the advantage I seem to have over you is that I don't misuse either.......as to lowest grades, I expect it has a lot to do with the fact that most urban schools are run by demmycrats........I can guarantee you it has absolutely nothing to do with me being black.......

http://newobserveronline.com/sht-hole-countries-by-race-and-iq/

THE AVERAGE IQ IN AFRICA IS 70.. THE LOWEST IN THE WORLD.

ASKANZI JEWS HAVE HIGHEST IQ AV IN WORLD AT 116
WHITES AV IQ IS 101
EAST ASIAN IQ IS 105.. THEY GET HIGHEST GRADES IN USA RIGHT NOW IF U DONT KNOW
AV ARAB IQ IS AROUND 84
AV BLACK AF IQ IS 70
AV LATINO IQ IS AROUND 82 TO 88

THEY HAVE NO SILICON VALLEY, RELY ON OTHERS FOR MONEY/ WHITE PEOPLE, AND NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD EVER MOVE THERE THATS WHITE.

ANYBODY THATS EDUCATED IS WELL AWARE THAT THERE IS A BIG DIFF IN AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE AMONG RACE GROUPS.

FOR LIBERALS THAT DISAGREE U MIGHT WANT TO ACTUALLY STUDY THIS A FEW MINS.

LIBERALS ARE SCARED TO BE HONEST AS TO WHY BLACKS GET THE LOWEST GRADES IN USA EVERY SINGLE YEAR AND WORLDWIDE AND WHY WHITES AND ASIANS ALWAYS GET THE HIGHEST GRADES.

ALSO WHY DO WE HAVE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION? OH YEH THATS BECAUSE BLACKS GET LOW SAT SCORES SO WE HAVE TO GIVE THEM EXTRA FREE POINTS ON THEIR SCORES TO COMPETE WITH WHITES OR ASIANS.

Thieves like your goodself have been at work there, as we all know, being selfrighteous as they carry off everything not nailed down. This sort of muck is disgusting.

Thieves like your goodself have been at work there, as we all know, being selfrighteous as they carry off everything not nailed down. This sort of muck is disgusting.

Yup...disgusting is the correct word for it, Iolo.

http://newobserveronline.com/sht-hole-countries-by-race-and-iq/

THE AVERAGE IQ IN AFRICA IS 70.. THE LOWEST IN THE WORLD.

ASKANZI JEWS HAVE HIGHEST IQ AV IN WORLD AT 116
WHITES AV IQ IS 101
EAST ASIAN IQ IS 105.. THEY GET HIGHEST GRADES IN USA RIGHT NOW IF U DONT KNOW
AV ARAB IQ IS AROUND 84
AV BLACK AF IQ IS 70
AV LATINO IQ IS AROUND 82 TO 88

THEY HAVE NO SILICON VALLEY, RELY ON OTHERS FOR MONEY/ WHITE PEOPLE, AND NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD EVER MOVE THERE THATS WHITE.

ANYBODY THATS EDUCATED IS WELL AWARE THAT THERE IS A BIG DIFF IN AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE AMONG RACE GROUPS.

FOR LIBERALS THAT DISAGREE U MIGHT WANT TO ACTUALLY STUDY THIS A FEW MINS.

LIBERALS ARE SCARED TO BE HONEST AS TO WHY BLACKS GET THE LOWEST GRADES IN USA EVERY SINGLE YEAR AND WORLDWIDE AND WHY WHITES AND ASIANS ALWAYS GET THE HIGHEST GRADES.

ALSO WHY DO WE HAVE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION? OH YEH THATS BECAUSE BLACKS GET LOW SAT SCORES SO WE HAVE TO GIVE THEM EXTRA FREE POINTS ON THEIR SCORES TO COMPETE WITH WHITES OR ASIANS.

There are problems with your list of races. Latino, for example, is not even a race.

You are pointing a finger at liberals, but you are a liberal.

It is difficult to take a post seriously when it is written in lefty style all caps, bad puntuation, and ignorant grammar.

There are problems with your list of races. Latino, for example, is not even a race.

You are pointing a finger at liberals, but you are a liberal.

It is difficult to take a post seriously when it is written in lefty style all caps, bad puntuation, and ignorant grammar.

BRO ARE U SERIOUS.. HARD TO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY ?

U HAVE NEVER STUDIED THIS STUFF EVEN ONE MINUTE HAVE U? YOUR THE JOKE NOT ME

BRO ARE U SERIOUS.. HARD TO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY ?

U HAVE NEVER STUDIED THIS STUFF EVEN ONE MINUTE HAVE U? YOUR THE JOKE NOT ME

I am a righty, which means I am held to a higher standard. I cannot be caught confusing an ethnicity as race. Lefties like you though, can shit where you stand without experiencing shame.

I am a righty, which means I am held to a higher standard. I cannot be caught confusing an ethnicity as race. Lefties like you though, can shit where you stand without experiencing shame.

ANYWAYS DO U SEE ANY LINK BETWEEN RACE IQ OR POVERTY?

THATS THE QUESTION HERE GENIUS.. NOT IF LATINO IS A RACE...

Google av iq among race groups if u dare .

Back