The link is obvious between RACE, IQ , AND POVERTY..

LOL AGAIN I WIN

NOT ONE PERSON CAN DEBATE THE ACTUAL SUBJECT

THEY ONLY CALL NAMES or only insults AND THINK THATS GREAT DEBATE LOL..

SHOW ME SOME REAL SCIENCE STUDIES SHOWING I'M WRONG IF YOUR SMART!!

LOL AGAIN I WIN

If you want to debate, stop using antique terms like 'race' as if they meant anything, or piss off back to the Ol'e Plantation.

http://newobserveronline.com/sht-hole-countries-by-race-and-iq/

THE AVERAGE IQ IN AFRICA IS 70.. THE LOWEST IN THE WORLD.

ASKANZI JEWS HAVE HIGHEST IQ AV IN WORLD AT 116
WHITES AV IQ IS 101
EAST ASIAN IQ IS 105.. THEY GET HIGHEST GRADES IN USA RIGHT NOW IF U DONT KNOW
AV ARAB IQ IS AROUND 84
AV BLACK AF IQ IS 70
AV LATINO IQ IS AROUND 82 TO 88

THEY HAVE NO SILICON VALLEY, RELY ON OTHERS FOR MONEY/ WHITE PEOPLE, AND NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD EVER MOVE THERE THATS WHITE.

ANYBODY THATS EDUCATED IS WELL AWARE THAT THERE IS A BIG DIFF IN AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE AMONG RACE GROUPS.

FOR LIBERALS THAT DISAGREE U MIGHT WANT TO ACTUALLY STUDY THIS A FEW MINS.

LIBERALS ARE SCARED TO BE HONEST AS TO WHY BLACKS GET THE LOWEST GRADES IN USA EVERY SINGLE YEAR AND WORLDWIDE AND WHY WHITES AND ASIANS ALWAYS GET THE HIGHEST GRADES.

ALSO WHY DO WE HAVE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION? OH YEH THATS BECAUSE BLACKS GET LOW SAT SCORES SO WE HAVE TO GIVE THEM EXTRA FREE POINTS ON THEIR SCORES TO COMPETE WITH WHITES OR ASIANS.

These numbers are all wrong because I am white and my IQ is in the 130's

The IQ difference between blacks and others is in dispute. Even IQ measurement and tests are not well accepted. To argue that a real solid,agreed upon measuring system is accepted, is incorrect. Any differences can be ascribed to environmental factors rather than genetic. The guy starting this thread is an example of how low a white persons IQ can get.,
Most likely all true. It's quite likely that culture and early environment has a significant effect on IQ. I've known a number of very intelligent blacks, as well as a number of remarkably dumb ones. Some of the difference appeared to be how deeply into the black culture they were. One of the brightest people I've known was a Mexican, fluent in several languages. He was raised in an upper class family in Mexico and legally immigrated to the U.S., where he taught college.

U GUYS ARE SO NUTS

AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHOM HAS SPENT TIME STUDYING THIS?

SERIOUSLY HOW MANY MINS HAVE U GUYS STUDIED THIS?

THEY BEEN DOING IQ TESTING OVER A HUNDRED YEARS ON THIS U MORONS.

LOL AGAIN I WIN

No one can debate it because you're clearly an ignoranus. Piss poor grammar, posting in all caps. You clearly know as much about anything as the typical 4-year-old. You have no understanding of what race is.

U GUYS ARE SO NUTS

AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHOM HAS SPENT TIME STUDYING THIS?

SERIOUSLY HOW MANY MINS HAVE U GUYS STUDIED THIS?

THEY BEEN DOING IQ TESTING OVER A HUNDRED YEARS ON THIS U MORONS.

Have you had your IQ tested? I'm guessing not, or you'd be hiding from the whole concept of IQ.

Have you had your IQ tested? I'm guessing not, or you'd be hiding from the whole concept of IQ.

U idiot i've won half a million dollars playhing online poker

i win this debate all the time

name some studies to support your side? Do u ahve any studies showing all races have same iq or something

OH I WIN AGAIN

U IDIOTS only HAVE NAME CALLING AND INSULTS

NO REAL INTELLECTUAL DEBATE OR STUDIES LIKE I CAN EASILY SHOW

OH I WIN AGAIN

No one can debate it because you're clearly an ignoranus. Piss poor grammar, posting in all caps. You clearly know as much about anything as the typical 4-year-old. You have no understanding of what race is.

CAN U EDUCATE ME ABOUT RACE?

WHAT SCIENCE DO U HAVE SHOWING ALL RACES ARE THE SAME?

YEH WE ARE ALL ONE RACE MY ASS.. WE ARE DEF DIFFERENT U IDIOT ON AVERAGE IN MANY WAYS

CAN U TALK TO ME ON SKYPE.. ID' LOVE TO HEAR YOUR VAST KNOWLEDGE ON THSI

CAN U EDUCATE ME ABOUT RACE?

WHAT SCIENCE DO U HAVE SHOWING ALL RACES ARE THE SAME?

YEH WE ARE ALL ONE RACE MY ASS.. WE ARE DEF DIFFERENT U IDIOT ON AVERAGE IN MANY WAYS

CAN U TALK TO ME ON SKYPE.. ID' LOVE TO HEAR YOUR VAST KNOWLEDGE ON THSI

Since all these imagined 'races' of yours can interbreed, and have been doing so for many years, what on earth are you whoofling about? You can get strong stuff in America, but it has to do with money and dead Mexicans, not 'race' (other than a quick flight from truth, for which there are no prizes).

Most likely all true. It's quite likely that culture and early environment has a significant effect on IQ. I've known a number of very intelligent blacks, as well as a number of remarkably dumb ones. Some of the difference appeared to be how deeply into the black culture they were. One of the brightest people I've known was a Mexican, fluent in several languages. He was raised in an upper class family in Mexico and legally immigrated to the U.S., where he taught college.

IQ IS OVER 80% GENETIC !!

Back