The MAP movement aims to mainstream sex with children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

Oderint dum metuant
MAP is an initialism, self-created by the proud individuals it references, as “Minor Attracted Persons.”

Pedophiles. Adults sexually attracted to and aroused by minor children. This is their self identifier - MAP.

MAP’s have been using social media under this self-identifier for some time, sprouting up and organizing.

Child molesters actively and covertly plot and design their heinous acts of attack. What absolutely blew my mind is that they were sharing photos and discussing their fears at “outing” themselves as if they were victims of social oppression or religiously motivated constructs of unprovoked fear and hatred. I was startled at how they postured themselves in much the same way the LGBT community had.

Pedophilia is NOT a sexual preference. It is not a consensual act with a mutually informed adult. Children cannot consent. Pedophiles are child rapists, full stop.

Do not normalize or sanitize child predation by allowing them the dignity of identifying themselves as anything but a sexual threat to children. They are pedophiles. Child sex offenders. There is no pathway to acceptance by using confusing/deceiving identifiers or disarming the public perception by legitimizing their crimes.

Pedophilia is not a sexual orientation. It manipulates and abuses power over vulnerable children and young people who don’t understand what is happening and causes them long-term emotional distress and psychological damage.

Here is the bottom line, folks. In the act of sex, there should never be a victim. There should never be engagement with an entity who cannot give- regardless of reason- permission or who inherently cannot understand via means of rationale or awareness the concepts or consequences of sexual activity.

Watching self-described MAP’s discuss the day they can be “Out of the closet” has been one of the most audacious and disturbing things I have ever seen.

https://medium.com/@Phaylen/do-you-know-what-a-map-is-i-just-found-out-and-now-im-warning-friends-dfd48f0ffded

This is your third attempt at Faux Indignation. Your last two included pictures/videos. Will this thread ALSO include pictures and videos?

MAP is an initialism, self-created by the proud individuals it references, as “Minor Attracted Persons.”

Pedophiles. Adults sexually attracted to and aroused by minor children. This is their self identifier - MAP.

MAP’s have been using social media under this self-identifier for some time, sprouting up and organizing.

Child molesters actively and covertly plot and design their heinous acts of attack. What absolutely blew my mind is that they were sharing photos and discussing their fears at “outing” themselves as if they were victims of social oppression or religiously motivated constructs of unprovoked fear and hatred. I was startled at how they postured themselves in much the same way the LGBT community had.

Pedophilia is NOT a sexual preference. It is not a consensual act with a mutually informed adult. Children cannot consent. Pedophiles are child rapists, full stop.

Do not normalize or sanitize child predation by allowing them the dignity of identifying themselves as anything but a sexual threat to children. They are pedophiles. Child sex offenders. There is no pathway to acceptance by using confusing/deceiving identifiers or disarming the public perception by legitimizing their crimes.

Pedophilia is not a sexual orientation. It manipulates and abuses power over vulnerable children and young people who don’t understand what is happening and causes them long-term emotional distress and psychological damage.

Here is the bottom line, folks. In the act of sex, there should never be a victim. There should never be engagement with an entity who cannot give- regardless of reason- permission or who inherently cannot understand via means of rationale or awareness the concepts or consequences of sexual activity.

Watching self-described MAP’s discuss the day they can be “Out of the closet” has been one of the most audacious and disturbing things I have ever seen.

https://medium.com/@Phaylen/do-you-know-what-a-map-is-i-just-found-out-and-now-im-warning-friends-dfd48f0ffded

Sir, you obviously know more about Pedophilia than any of us!

You must be an expert on the subject! LOL!

Its a hoax to try and get people riled up.

Hoax ... or 'Something Else'?

Do you know if JPP has a "Three Strikes You're Out" Policy?

I could see actually having an adult conversation about this, but this 'third swing' at this topic in as many days makes me wonder the 'motivation' behind it?
Is Legina pushing the envelope, trying to get up to the line, testing the Moderators? (I know Legina lives on the JPP Forum and getting 12b'ed for Christmas would be devastating for him, but at what point is Legina put in 'Time Out'?)

Hoax ... or 'Something Else'?

Do you know if JPP has a "Three Strikes You're Out" Policy?

I could see actually having an adult conversation about this, but this 'third swing' at this topic in as many days makes me wonder the 'motivation' behind it?
Is Legina pushing the envelope, trying to get up to the line, testing the Moderators? (I know Legina lives on the JPP Forum and getting 12b'ed for Christmas would be devastating for him, but at what point is Legina put in 'Time Out'?)

Lesion has no point in or to anything at all.

Its a hoax to try and get people riled up.

It's a hoax by the sleazy, underhanded right-wing propaganda machine, to try to tie this non-existent "group" to the LGBTQ movement and create "guilt by association". Create the false impression that pedo perverts and gays are one and the same.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/maps-pride-flag/

As for why Lesion posted about it here, I figure it was likely a cheap attempt to try to get someone to commit a 12b violation.

The sickness of the right-wing mind is equalled only by its dishonesty.

It's a hoax by the sleazy, underhanded right-wing propaganda machine, to try to tie this non-existent "group" to the LGBTQ movement and create "guilt by association". Create the false impression that pedo perverts and gays are one and the same.

As for why Lesion posted about it here, I figure it was likely a cheap attempt to try to get someone to commit a 12b violation.

The sickness of the right-wing mind is as boundless as their dishonesty.

See Denny Hastert.

Not his private illegal stash I'd wager.

He seems to like and present it as 'Current Events'. He adopts a 'Faux Outrage' demeanor (that is pretty transparent and doesn't fool anybody). When the 'conversation' slows down, he brings in his sock (I Love America) to crank things up a notch.

Now that his antics are exposed, ... I'm thinking the usual pictures and videos would land him in hot water. I mean, this is his third shot at this.

He seems to like and present it as 'Current Events'. He adopts a 'Faux Outrage' demeanor (that is pretty transparent and doesn't fool anybody). When the 'conversation' slows down, he brings in his sock (I Love America) to crank things up a notch.

Now that his antics are exposed, ... I'm thinking the usual pictures and videos would land him in hot water. I mean, this is his third shot at this.

I've seen this puke on other chat sites, always the same shtick; mindless emotional psychobabble that never finds a home.

The sickness of the right-wing mind is equalled only by its dishonesty.

Yes.. exactly.. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back