The media wants Biden out so that.....

1720786937528-png.1600341

I remember talking to you a while back at Jimmy Savile, it's a fact that Starmer was the one that allowed him to slip through the net. He l:s appalling and his deputy Angela Raynor is far worse. I really don't see them lasting very long to be honest.

New research has revealed that last week’s election saw the lowest turnout by British adults since the advent of universal suffrage in 1928.

The shocking information confounds previous claims that turnout was the lowest since 2001, which was made by measuring turnout as a proportion of those registered to vote.

^Is that the whole story? Because I looked it up and found this:

"Mr Starmer was head of the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) when the decision not to prosecute Savile was made on the grounds of “insufficient evidence”. The allegations against Savile were dealt with by local police and a reviewing lawyer for the CPS.

A later investigation criticised the actions of both the CPS and the police in their handling of the situation. It did not suggest that Mr Starmer was personally involved in the decisions made. The Labour party told us it could not comment on individual cases and the CPS said that records relating to the decision not to charge Savile were not kept, which the service said is in line with its data retention policy."

Whether or not Starmer was responsible, Savile was able to prey on kids for decades so IMO there's plenty of blame to go around.

^Is that the whole story? Because I looked it up and found this:

"Mr Starmer was head of the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) when the decision not to prosecute Savile was made on the grounds of “insufficient evidence”. The allegations against Savile were dealt with by local police and a reviewing lawyer for the CPS.

A later investigation criticised the actions of both the CPS and the police in their handling of the situation. It did not suggest that Mr Starmer was personally involved in the decisions made. The Labour party told us it could not comment on individual cases and the CPS said that records relating to the decision not to charge Savile were not kept, which the service said is in line with its data retention policy."

Whether or not Starmer was responsible, Savile was able to prey on kids for decades so IMO there's plenty of blame to go around.

Sorry that's just a whitewash, Emily Thornberry said as much and she was Labour Attorney General.

My take:

If they replace Biden before November, Kamala Harris will be the nominee.

If Biden stays in and wins, everybody knows that if he can't finish his term, Kamala Harris will step into the job and take over.

Same outcome either way, so why worry about it?

I think that's the way Dem voters should look at it.
Bravo! That is my take!

Back