The media wants Biden out so that.....

I doubt that my posts on a little-known internet forum (sorry Damo) are going to be reaching or swaying any actual undecided voters.
Dude

We are having the needed discussion you spoke of

Realize the result of that discussion makes it clear your damaging our chances to win

No one cares about Harris. Dems are self-destructive in thinking she would beat Trump. A pathetic fantasy.
Same morons who thought Hillary would beat Trump.
She could

But republicans will dump a mountain of lies on anyone other than Biden

They already tried to do it to Biden

Now they have exhausted their material and can’t come up with anything that doesn’t sound UTTERLY INSANE it’s such trash

I really think this push was concocted by the wealthy

They know they are about to have to pay REAL TAXES again soon

She could

But republicans will dump a mountain of lies on anyone other than Biden

They already tried to do it to Biden

Now they have exhausted their material and can’t gone up with anything that doesn’t sound UTTERLY INSANE it’s such trash

I really think this push was concocted by the wealthy

They know they are about to have to pay REAL TAXES again soon
I agree. This is coming from the oligarchy. A Disney oligarch said she wanted Biden out or no more BRIBES.

She's intelligent and sexy- the basic requirements to get elected. Billary ..............not so much.
Intelligent and sexy? Wow, your standards of assessing intelligence and sexy are off the charts stuck into a cesspool
of dead brain matter.

....VP Kamala Harris can take over and become the first female POTUS in history.

I think they're trying to push Biden out so Kamala Harris will take over and they can achieve their dream goal of a woman President.

The fact that she has some black in her family history makes them even more eager.

I think that if Biden's VP were a white man, they would not be pushing this so hard, if at all.

I watched MTP this morning and the majority of their discussion panel was women. If you look across the media landscape in general, you'll see it's becoming dominated by women who want to take control of everything.
Damn, that's a whole pile of weirdness. Did your breakfast waffles have any kind of suspicious mold on them that you noticed? lol

Personally I see the media focusing on the Biden debate flub and the calls for him to walk away as trying to boost ratings and revenues. That's about 98% of all they care about.

DEI hires are a terrible way to run a business or a government.
OH MY GAWD! Over there! It's... it's... DIVERSE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T LIKE ME!

xYAxbrz.gif
xYAxbrz.gif
xYAxbrz.gif

Damn, that's a whole pile of weirdness. Did your breakfast waffles have any kind of suspicious mold on them that you noticed? lol

Personally I see the media focusing on the Biden debate flub and the calls for him to walk away as trying to boost ratings and revenues. That's about 98% of all they care about.
All the top CEOs of our entire media are trumpers

We will need to change that

....VP Kamala Harris can take over and become the first female POTUS in history.

I think they're trying to push Biden out so Kamala Harris will take over and they can achieve their dream goal of a woman President.

The fact that she has some black in her family history makes them even more eager.

I think that if Biden's VP were a white man, they would not be pushing this so hard, if at all.

I watched MTP this morning and the majority of their discussion panel was women. If you look across the media landscape in general, you'll see it's becoming dominated by women who want to take control of everything.
Yeah....the 1st accidental President following the 1st dementia patient President. Sure...a country to be admired and emulated.

DemonRats live up to their name.

Well, the French were all in for the far-right party.... campaigns, primaries or whatever they're called. Yet today when push came to shove, they rejected Marine Le Pen again.

I think this is a lesson for magas not to count their chickens.
And Britain just tossed its conservatives in favor of the left-leaning Labour Party.

People are sick of the fearmongering, drum-beating, jingoistic far right.

Yeah, maybe that’s how they became leaders in the party, choosing nominees who had poorer chances of winning. You guys are the “freak outs”. Your emotional attachment to Biden is keeping you from using your heads.

Poorer chances of winning??? I thought your position was that someone else would have better chances of winning.

And even though it's beside the point, go ahead and give us a detailed history of how each one of these four became party leaders. Make sure you include any and all "backroom handshake deals" too.

But really, it's an irrelevant point.

How they got into leadership positions has no bearing on what kind of political machinations they might engage in right now.

And finally, I was just discussing a possibility, not trying to trample on your dreams of scared beliefs.

Well, that too.

I opined the same thing in another thread, about how they're all about the drama which increases ratings and ad revenue.

But if you think they're above other types of chicanery and agenda pushing (woke, feminist, alphabet, etc) I think you're looking at the world through rose colored glasses.

Back