The media wants Biden out so that.....

I can see Trump winning because Democrats are destroying their own party. I have never seen this in our entire history.
Maybe fate has decided to wreck our country.
It's not Democrats who took a major dump on television two Thursdays ago. It was one man, Biden, who had one job: to prove he was of sound mind. He failed. So, either now he'll be able to recover, and he's not doing a great job, or he'll pass the baton to someone else who can convince the uninformed that trump is a clear and present danger to the world.

It's not Democrats who took a major dump on television two Thursdays ago. It was one man, Biden, who had one job: to prove he was of sound mind. He failed. So, either now he'll be able to recover, and he's not doing a great job, or he'll pass the baton to someone else who can convince the uninformed that trump is a clear and present danger to the world.
Remember this if Trump wins. You bashed Biden.

Not happening. Not worth pretending.
Yes we could
So let’s destroy the entire party’s chance to be united

Utter fucking stupidity in action

Democratic

while you fret about how Biden LOOKED in the debate you seem fine with the fucking mountain of lies Donnie spewed?
Absolutely not. But any informed person knew that that was what Trump does every single day. The problem is people are numb to it. What they didn't expect was Biden's failure.
Go read the transcript silly boy

You will see that in reality Joe kicked down. It’s ass

I go with the facts
You must have seen a different debate than I did.

Democratic

while you fret about how Biden LOOKED in the debate you seem fine with the fucking mountain of lies Donnie spewed?

Go read the transcript silly boy

You will see that in reality Joe kicked down. It’s ass

I go with the facts
Don't tell me I'm fine with Trump in any fucking way.

"The people" didn't vote. A relative handful did. Democrat turnout was typically under 20 percent, in some states under ten percent.
It was who showed up to vote

You are now on record trashing democracy

Is that really where you want to be?

Absolutely not. But any informed person knew that that was what Trump does every single day. The problem is people are numb to it. What they didn't expect was Biden's failure.

You must have seen a different debate than I did.
Go read the transcript

What was actually said mattered

This discussion is a failsauce exercise

I want to win not lose

BIDEN IS FINE

QUIT PRETENDING HES NOT

Back