The media wants Biden out so that.....

So just because a handful of Democrats, most of whom few people have heard of are freaking out, that means the rest of us should too?

I wonder what these people's real motivation is?
You never heard of Jerry Nadler? They are four top Democrats in Congress. My guess is their real motivation is to defeat Trump in November. What else would it be?

They are four top Democrats in Congress. My guess is their real motivation is to defeat Trump in November. What else would it be?
Getting someone nominated whose agenda they prefer or who could help advance their own careers maybe? :dunno:

And other than Nadler, I bet over 90% of Americans have never heard of them.

A whole new truck load of fucking lies would be dumped on ANYONE we replaced Biden with
Of course it would. But Hillary actually had issues, like her personal server. An issue she totally mishandled.
Grow the fuck up and get a clue
I'm pretty much grown up and facing facts. Biden's behind in the polls to a madman because Biden could not handle a debate against a madman.

The voters PICKED Biden again

What will you say to them?

That wealthy donors told us to say fuck the voters
It's not donors I'm worried about. It's voters, many of them misinformed and favoring a criminal madman because Biden took a major dump in front of the world two weeks ago. Biden had one job in the debate - to prove he wasn't a senile, fumbling old man unqualified for the job - Biden failed. He's also failing to recover from his failure.

Getting someone nominated whose agenda they prefer or who could help advance their own careers maybe? :dunno:

Yeah, maybe that’s how they became leaders in the party, choosing nominees who had poorer chances of winning. You guys are the “freak outs”. Your emotional attachment to Biden is keeping you from using your heads.

Doubtful it would be her. An open convention, something the country hasn't seen in years, would galvanize the party and dominate the news.
Who knows, she might emerge from it as the nominee.

Meanwhile, Biden still has time to recover. But he won't do it being cautious.
Agreed. Biden should be out on the campaign trail every day proving he's with it enough to run for the job. That little interview with George S. wasn't enough.

....VP Kamala Harris can take over and become the first female POTUS in history.

I think they're trying to push Biden out so Kamala Harris will take over and they can achieve their dream goal of a woman President.

The fact that she has some black in her family history makes them even more eager.

I think that if Biden's VP were a white man, they would not be pushing this so hard, if at all.

I watched MTP this morning and the majority of their discussion panel was women. If you look across the media landscape in general, you'll see it's becoming dominated by women who want to take control of everything.
She was ONLY chosen for VP because of her race and gender!

No.....the Revolution was always going to pick someone who conforms with their DEI agenda but the main reason was that she was the person the California Elites demanded......and the California Elites had to be satisfied.

I've never voted for that criminal moron. If Biden's still on the ticket in November, I'll vote for him. I'm just worried about everyone else.
I can see Trump winning because Democrats are destroying their own party. I have never seen this in our entire history.
Maybe fate has decided to wreck our country.

What choice?

The voters' choice comes when the party gives them a nominee, so for now it's the party's choice.
Democratic
It's not donors I'm worried about. It's voters, many of them misinformed and favoring a criminal madman because Biden took a major dump in front of the world two weeks ago. Biden had one job in the debate - to prove he wasn't a senile, fumbling old man unqualified for the job - Biden failed. He's also failing to recover from his failure.
while you fret about how Biden LOOKED in the debate you seem fine with the fucking mountain of lies Donnie spewed?

Go read the transcript silly boy

You will see that in reality Joe kicked down. It’s ass

I go with the facts

I can see Trump winning because Democrats are destroying their own party. I have never seen this in our entire history.
Maybe fate has decided to wreck our country.
Nope

They did the same shit when Hillary lost even though she got 3 million more votes

Yeap

Little representatives from smoeland

Happens all the time.

Pence was chosen to get the conservative Christian vote.
Quayle chosen to get a younger face that wouldn’t take the stage from Bush
Palin to get a female on the ticket for McCain
Lieberman to get the NE vote

The VP is always chosen to get some sort of balance or to target a certain demographic.

You don’t realize that because you’re stupid, so there’s that.

Back