The media wants Biden out so that.....

Joe Struggling? Nawww,....Thats impossible! We were told BY EVERY SINGLE DEM LEADER that he is just as sharp as Ever and totally in command . Surely they wouldnt all lie in unison like that would they?
Nope, you’re just posting more bullshit as you morons are wont to do.

Kamala is a nobody. Amazing anyone thinks a VP is going to beat Trump.
Actually she is much worse than a nobody. An unlikeable cackling old Ho to be exact. Bwaaaaa ha ha ha,....Rotsa ruck... :laugh:

Biden is the best bet

New lies wont have the same impact on HIS image in the minds of voters
True,....his image cant get much worse than it already is. A demented lying old potato head is bottom of the barrel.

Liar. is that all you guys do is LIE?
Sorry, man, you’re looking in the mirror here. You fucks have taken your lead from a pathologically lying rapist.

There are plenty of Dems that have had, and continue to have reservations about Joe running again.

Sorry, man, you’re looking in the mirror here. You fucks have taken your lead from a pathologically lying rapist.

There are plenty of Dems that have had, and continue to have reservations about Joe running again.
But they don’t appear to be regular voters

Kamala has been savaged by the right since she reached national politics. They are chopping her up every day using the same plan they used on Hillary. The reds do not learn quickly, but they did learn that repetition of lies long enough and loudly enough will permeate into people's brains and become acceptable.
So you are mad that they are using the Democrat game plan. :laugh:

LOL, she never even made it to the Iowa caucus in the Democratic primary. Is it the right-wings fault for that as well?

If this were someone’s first rodeo so to speak regarding politics and they didn’t understand there were two party’s who attack each other, and their candidates, on a daily basis I would offer some grace.

But I know this isn’t your first rodeo so it’s really funny to see this mindset of “well geez, if her political opponents would say nice things about her she would have higher approval ratings than she does”.
Indeed. You will have to forgive Nordberg. He isn't very smart.

Have you ever voted for a Democrat?
I'm a member and past treasurer of my local Democratic Town Committee. If you had brains you would recognize that Biden's present difficulties with large numbers of his party were brought on only by Joe Biden himself. He can put them to rest but he has to do it. That none of this has
caused you concern shouldn't keep you from recognizing the trouble, including Biden's trouble with senior Democrats who have been smart enough to recognize that if the Biden we all saw in the debate is going to be the Biden voters see from now to Nov. 3 you will get Trump for a president.

I'm a member and past treasurer of my local Democratic Town Committee. If you had brains you would recognize that Biden's present difficulties with large numbers of his party were brought on only by Joe Biden himself. He can put them to rest but he has to do it. That none of this has
caused you concern shouldn't keep you from recognizing the trouble, including Biden's trouble with senior Democrats who have been smart enough to recognize that if the Biden we all saw in the debate is going to be the Biden voters see from now to Nov. 3 you will get Trump for a president.
fuck off

Back