The media wants Biden out so that.....

"Joe" is not struggling. YOU are bashing him.
The morning after the election will be hard on you kid. Here,....get used to it now.....

" good morning heartache,..............sit down"

No. All you talk about is Israel. I don't believe you are an American citizen.
You don't know my nationality, where I live or my gender. I don't know anything about you and nor do I need to. This is an international political debate forum in a globalized world. Whether I'm a transgender Muslim in a Yukon, igloo, Glaswegian hovel or a CA commune is, politely put- fuck all to do with you or anybody else.

Israel is the greatest danger to us all. It is a fascist regime which has deceived us into supporting it. For his unacceptable support for Zionist fascism Genocide Joe is not a fit leader- and neither is Desperate Don. American democracy is in the grip of a foreign power- and it ain't Russia.

You don't know my nationality, where I live or my gender. I don't know anything about you and nor do I need to. This is an international political debate forum in a globalized world.

Israel is the greatest danger to us all. It is a fascist regime which has deceived us into supporting it. For his unacceptable support for Zionist fascism Genocide Joe is not a fit leader- and neither is Desperate Don. American democracy is in the grip of a foreign power- and it ain't Russia.
Good. Then I don't care about what you think of politics in America.

You don't know my nationality, where I live or my gender. I don't know anything about you and nor do I need to. This is an international political debate forum in a globalized world.

Nope

The DANGER is an evil man called Nuttinbuttayahoo

No one cares about Harris. Dems are self-destructive in thinking she would beat Trump. A pathetic fantasy.
Same morons who thought Hillary would beat Trump.
And the corporate media trashed them

And now the BIG POCKETS are trying to force Biden out

Fuck them

THE PEOPLE ALREADY PICKED BIDEN

Dude your judgement sucks

I have seen you embrace stupid failure before

Your track record sucks
Three lies. Shame on you.

On the other hand- you are an over-emotional establishment buff with a poor education.

Is that the song Putin plays for you after he plows you?
Desh= the mind of a true demented degenerate . One of the nastiest pigs you will ever see anywhere. One good thing about trump getting re elected,........we wont have to see any of her perverse and deranged posts anymore.

On the other hand- you are an over-emotional establishment buff with a poor education.
Fuck you loser!

I have been proven correct in the end on nearly EVERY PREDICTION in my two decades with the people on this site

I’m telling you your failed judgement makes you worthless in a debate

EMOTIONAL?

Read some your own unhinged blather here over the years

With NO education you mean. And even if she had some kind of education it wouldnt matter anyway. It is very easy to see that she has a limited IQ,....in truth she is simply quite stupid.

Desh= the mind of a true demented degenerate . One of the nastiest pigs you will ever see anywhere. One good thing about trump getting re elected,........we wont have to see any of her perverse and deranged posts anymore.
And will beat your racist cabal into the sewer where you belong shit sack

Fuck you loser!

I have been proven correct in the end on nearly EVERY PREDICTION in my two decades with the people on this site

I’m telling you your failed judgement makes you worthless in a debate

EMOTIONAL?

Read some your own unhinged blather here over the years
Calm down and go kiss establishment ass.

With NO education you mean. And even if she had some kind of education it wouldnt matter anyway. It is very easy to see that she has a limited IQ,....in truth she is simply quite stupid.
Enjoy your new racist friend moon

Back