The media wants Biden out so that.....

With NO education you mean. And even if she had some kind of education it wouldnt matter anyway. It is very easy to see that she has a limited IQ,....in truth she is simply quite stupid.
There are many secret morons here that survive because they don't troll. Unfortunately- there are many flagrant morons that do. Evince thinks I'm victim material. Very dumb.

He might.

He might not.

He might edge her out in a close race or she might do so against him.

Or she might trounce him.

One way or the other, you do not know.

Nobody does.

People who claim they do, are full of themselves.
And Biden was already chosen by actual voters

I don't know. Kamala doesn't have the baggage Hillary has. Kamala being on the ticket, if not the front-runner would not hurt, IMO.
A whole new truck load of fucking lies would be dumped on ANYONE we replaced Biden with

Grow the fuck up and get a clue

....VP Kamala Harris can take over and become the first female POTUS in history.

I think they're trying to push Biden out so Kamala Harris will take over and they can achieve their dream goal of a woman President.

The fact that she has some black in her family history makes them even more eager.

I think that if Biden's VP were a white man, they would not be pushing this so hard, if at all.

I watched MTP this morning and the majority of their discussion panel was women. If you look across the media landscape in general, you'll see it's becoming dominated by women who want to take control of everything.
and they wanted Obama just because he was black

I don't know. Kamala doesn't have the baggage Hillary has. Kamala being on the ticket, if not the front-runner would not hurt, IMO.
The voters PICKED Biden again

What will you say to them?

That wealthy donors told us to say fuck the voters

There isn't any secret agenda for Harris. Some Democrats want her, even more it seems want an open convention.

Back