The media wants Biden out so that.....

Kamala has been savaged by the right since she reached national politics. They are chopping her up every day using the same plan they used on Hillary. The reds do not learn quickly, but they did learn that repetition of lies long enough and loudly enough will permeate into people's brains and become acceptable.
Trump has been savaged by the left since he reached national politics.

....VP Kamala Harris can take over and become the first female POTUS in history.

I think they're trying to push Biden out so Kamala Harris will take over and they can achieve their dream goal of a woman President.

The fact that she has some black in her family history makes them even more eager.

I think that if Biden's VP were a white man, they would not be pushing this so hard, if at all.

I watched MTP this morning and the majority of their discussion panel was women. If you look across the media landscape in general, you'll see it's becoming dominated by women who want to take control of everything.
Weak Libtard men cant control their own libtard woman. This is why women RUN your party. We on the right dont have those kinds of problems. This is your problem in a nutshell , so either NUT UP or be ran into the ground by the crazy Karens of your party. Oh,....and have fun ALL THAT! ;)

:yayaseesathreadban:

:magagrin:

D party= the cuck party. Its just the truth of it all. In a way I kind of feel bad for Nomad because he isnt like that at all,....he's more of a normal middle of the road old fashioned type D. He didnt leave the party behind,....they left him with their woke lefttist NONSENSE which is exactly what will get their asses kicked good this upcoming November.

You dont think its a cuck party? Look what Epstein made out of one of your strongest most renowned leaders. Bill clinton= Bitchmade in all its glory! :laugh:

And you're pulling a Trump.
Look, pally boy, I’m as anti-Trump as it gets. But the closer to November we get with Joe still in, the odds of Trump winning increase every fucking day. Joe is struggling and it ain’t going to get any better.

Look, pally boy, I’m as anti-Trump as it gets. But the closer to November we get with Joe still in, the odds of Trump winning increase every fucking day. Joe is struggling and it ain’t going to get any better.
"Joe" is not struggling. YOU are bashing him.

Joe Struggling? Nawww,....Thats impossible! We were told BY EVERY SINGLE DEM LEADER that he is just as sharp as Ever and totally in command . Surely they wouldnt all lie in unison like that would they?

Go fist fuck yourself, queerboy.🖕🏼
You are dead right about him though. Hume's a fag,....GOTTA BE. One of those if it looks like a du.ck and quacks like a duck kinda things with him. I actually suspect he may even be a prevert trannie of some sort who spends his days playing dress up.

Kamala has been savaged by the right since she reached national politics. They are chopping her up every day using the same plan they used on Hillary. The reds do not learn quickly, but they did learn that repetition of lies long enough and loudly enough will permeate into people's brains and become acceptable.
She's intelligent and sexy- the basic requirements to get elected. Billary ..............not so much.

Will you be voting for Trump again?
Your premise that anybody who recognizes Genocide Joe's unacceptable failings is Trump supporter is skewed. Trump is very likely to cane Biden. That's why Biden's detractors want him gone.
Maybe you'll cease that line of comment now ?

Your premise that anybody who recognizes Genocide Joe's unacceptable failings is Trump supporter is skewed. Trump is very likely to cane Biden. That's why Biden's detractors want him gone.
Maybe you'll cease that line of comment now ?
No. All you talk about is Israel. I don't believe you are an American citizen.

Back