The mind of Lou Dobbs

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
IMMMIGRANTS IMMIGRANTS IMMIGRANTS GOTTA STIR UP FEAR IN TEH EPOPLE MAKE THEM HATE FEAR FEAR FEAR WE NEED MORE FEAR IMMIGRANTS IMMIGRANTS IMMIGRANTS IMMIGRANTS NEED MROE FEAR SO MY POLICIES WILL BE BETTER ACCEPTED NEED MORE HATRED HATE HATE HATE FEAR FEAR FEAR TRADE WITH OTHER NATIONS DAMN OTHER NATIONS HOW DARE THEY TRADE WITH US FEAR FEAR FEAR HATE HATE HATE...

Basically a few seconds in the mind of Lou Dobbs.

I notice he fails to put in the operative word "illegal" and pretends to make it about all immigrants. Even Lou isn't against legal immigration.

It's not really about hate or racism, it's about wage suppression. It's the understandable and human concern about wanting to protect our futures, the same drives that pull illegals here.

I notice he fails to put in the operative word "illegal" and pretends to make it about all immigrants. Even Lou isn't against legal immigration.

I'd imagine if he were that would cause grave problems between he and his immigrant wife.;)

It's not really about hate or racism, it's about wage suppression. It's the understandable and human concern about wanting to protect our futures, the same drives that pull illegals here.

For rational people yes. For racist anti-semites like yourself, no.

I'd imagine if he were that would cause grave problems between he and his immigrant wife.;)
Dangit. I was going to let H2O mess up by attempting to keep on about how Lou is against all immigration then hit him with the whammy....

For rational people yes. For racist anti-semites like yourself, no.

namecalling is so puerile.

Don't label me because I have a higher level of awareness of the goals of elitists in control. Wage suppression and the bifurcation of american society into more distinct haves and have nots is their aim. You should understand that. I would think you'd be against it.

IMMMIGRANTS IMMIGRANTS IMMIGRANTS GOTTA STIR UP FEAR IN TEH EPOPLE MAKE THEM HATE FEAR FEAR FEAR WE NEED MORE FEAR IMMIGRANTS IMMIGRANTS IMMIGRANTS IMMIGRANTS NEED MROE FEAR SO MY POLICIES WILL BE BETTER ACCEPTED NEED MORE HATRED HATE HATE HATE FEAR FEAR FEAR TRADE WITH OTHER NATIONS DAMN OTHER NATIONS HOW DARE THEY TRADE WITH US FEAR FEAR FEAR HATE HATE HATE...

Basically a few seconds in the mind of Lou Dobbs.

I don't like some of the languate Lou Dobbs employs. It borders on xenophobia.

But, on the core issue, he's right. The american middle class is under assualt by corporate business interests and the elite, and their bought and paid for allies in the republican (and yes, democratic) parties.

Wow you guys must read the talking heads edition of people or something to know whom is married to whom and such....I am in awe, but not going to waste my time trying to catch up on that angle.

Wow you guys must read the talking heads edition of people or something to know whom is married to whom and such....I am in awe, but not going to waste my time trying to catch up on that angle.
You hear him on talk radio, he mentions his wife, you remember that little tidbit suddenly I'm reading the Gossip columns?

Right.

Instead of making an opinion based on a few quotes thrown out by a source negatively reporting on somebody I learn something about them before making a decision on what I think about them.

You hear him on talk radio, he mentions his wife, you remember that little tidbit suddenly I'm reading the Gossip columns?

Right.

Instead of making an opinion based on a few quotes thrown out by a source negatively reporting on somebody I learn something about them before making a decision on what I think about them.

I have watched Lou Dobbs in the past. Decided he was an ass and I no longer watch him.

I like news, not hyped up false outraged enquiristic stuff.

I will decide what to get outraged about, I do not need an outrage cheerleader.

I have watched Lou Dobbs in the past. Decided he was an ass and I no longer watch him.

I agree. It's not that, as Cypress already said, some of the things he talks about aren't true, some of them are. But boy, is he the king of "false outrage". And he demagogues every issue to death.

I've never watched Lou Dobbs.

but from your previous posts you listen to him on talk radio ?
I heard him on a local radio show talking about himself.

What is your point?

Honestly, I don't care about him personally. I was pointing out that had H2O even thought about researching a bit, he would know it isn't all "Immigration" that Lou Dobbs is against, it is ILLEGAL immigration. By removing that one word you make them sound like "monsters" and emote all over the argument.

H2O or anybody could find out about Lou if they wanted to be honest in their criticism. However it is better to emote all over and assume without regard to any part of reality.

Well, I confess. I'm addicted to tmz.com and perezhilton.com

I personally love gossip.

Back