The Mob Is Calling For Zimmerman's Head.

No, it's called "Beat a Niggrah Day". Basically every day in Florida, celebrated primarily in meth-infested trailer parks and Suzie Chutzpah Bravo's family reunions twice a year.
No, it's more like "Thug Crime Fest" day every day in Florida. Thugs out home invadin', stealing, shooting and everything else you see on the evening news every night.

I hope the mob gets him. Zimmermann is almost completely representative of the ways of the old south, except that he's latino. He represents corruption, racism, murder, hypocracy, failed institutions, and he truly represents the mob mentality of small towns down there. He shot a black kid, and will now become yet another patron saint of the South, even though he was a felon and a loser before this incident.

:village:

I won't say that you are always correct and I won't expect you to do the same. But for you to break yourself from the Fox News Cult is more news than this post. Thank you for using your own brain Threedee.

It's pretty clear Zimmeran is a f'ing loser. I don't wish death on the man but I don't have any sympathy if/when his life sucks going forward.
I have sympathy for people who get caught in the crossfire, for example the people whose address was tweeted as Zimmerman's by Spike Lee. Not only is that an incitement to violence but the idiot couldn't be bothered to make sure he was putting the right person in danger.

I won't say that you are always correct and I won't expect you to do the same. But for you to break yourself from the Fox News Cult is more news than this post. Thank you for using your own brain Threedee.

The liberal mob screaming for social justice and Zimmerman's head would fit perfectly into the French Revolution. There they would have the courts established to serve their hateful revenge. There the court's verdicts would always satisfy their blood lust.

I have sympathy for people who get caught in the crossfire, for example the people whose address was tweeted as Zimmerman's by Spike Lee. Not only is that an incitement to violence but the idiot couldn't be bothered to make sure he was putting the right person in danger.
so there's a right person to put in danger????

Back