The most important unresolved scientific questions, in my opinion.

I absolutely do. Science cannot speak to the unobserved past. You'd understand this if you weren't scientifically illiterate.
You're saying the scientists who developed radiometric dating, and the scientists using the method are scientifically illiterate?
Radiomentric dating exists. It's just that scientifically illiterate morons don't know what information it provides and what it does not.
Since you know more than the scientists, maybe you can explain specifically why they are wrong about radiometric dating.

Last edited:
You're saying the scientists who developed radiometric dating, and the scientists using the method are scientifically illiterate?
Nope.

So, you're saying that you imagine yourself to be the developer of radiometric dating?i

Snce you believe that you know more than the scientists do, maybe you can explain specifically why you can magically see into the unobserved past.

Nope.

So, you're saying that you imagine yourself to be the developer of radiometric dating?
lol....you never stop your dishonesty, do you. Where did I even imply, to the slightest degree, that I was the developer of radiometric dating?
Snce you believe that you know more than the scientists do, maybe you can explain specifically why you can magically see into the unobserved past.

YOU are the one claiming to know more. Hence my request for you, the one who knows more than the actual scientists, to explain why radiometric dating can't estimate the age of the earth and specifically why it's no more accurate than truly unscientific men blindly guessing thousands of years ago.

Where did I even imply, to the slightest degree, that I was the developer of radiometric dating?
I am well aware that a scientifically illiterate individual, such as yourself, is not the developer of radiometric dating; hence I understand why a scientifically illiterate individual, such as yourself, will desperately imagine himself to be the developer of radiometric dating. As such, you pretend to speak for those who developed radiometric dating and asked me if I thought that you were scientifically illiterate. Re-read your post.

Yes, you are scientifically illiterate.

YOU are the one claiming to know more.
You did not develop radiometric dating and you do not speak for those who did. You don't understand what information is made available by radiometric dating and you are greatly mistaken in your religious fantasies on the matter.

... explain why radiometric dating can't estimate the age of the earth
No, no, no ... first you explain how it is you believe that radiometric dating establishes an age of the earth. Once you fumble your way through that, I'll pick you apart.

Get to it.

and specifically why it's no more accurate than truly unscientific men blindly guessing thousands of years ago.
I will enjoy asking you about the very unscientific aspects of your methodology to age the earth.

I am well aware that a scientifically illiterate individual, such as yourself, is not the developer of radiometric dating; hence I understand why a scientifically illiterate individual, such as yourself, will desperately imagine himself to be the developer of radiometric dating. As such, you pretend to speak for those who developed radiometric dating and asked me if I thought that you were scientifically illiterate. Re-read your post.

Yes, you are scientifically illiterate.

You did not develop radiometric dating and you do not speak for those who did. You don't understand what information is made available by radiometric dating and you are greatly mistaken in your religious fantasies on the matter.

No, no, no ... first you explain how it is you believe that radiometric dating establishes an age of the earth. Once you fumble your way through that, I'll pick you apart.

Get to it.

I will enjoy asking you about the very unscientific aspects of your methodology to age the earth.
So.... back to reality...

Neither of us developed radiometric dating. YOU are claiming that the scientists who use it to estimate the age of the earth, are ALL wrong, you are right and a bunch of truly scientifically illiterate, blindly superstitious iron age men should be trusted as much as 2024 scientists at estimating the age of the earth.

So, explain what it is about the radiometric dating process that makes you believe it is completely inaccurate.

YOU are claiming that the scientists who use it to estimate the age of the earth, are ALL wrong,
You are pretending to speak for some group of scientists. That's a hoot.

Stick with speaking for yourself. What information do you fantasize results from radiometric dating? Stay focused on this question.

So, explain what it is about the radiometric dating process that makes you believe it is completely inaccurate.
This is not my belief/position. Let me determine my position and you determine yours.

Stick with speaking for yourself. What information do you fantasize results from radiometric dating? Stay focused on this question.

This is not my belief/position. Let me determine my position and you determine yours.
So, everything is fake but your opinions.

I think you are a dope.

I doubt you could pass a third grade science quiz.
Neither ZenMode nor you have been able to answer this one easy question. It turns out that you're a dope who probably couldn't pass a third-grade science quiz, and that's what you project here on JPP.

What information do you fantasize results from radiometric dating? Stay focused on this question.

Lol...the tap dancing continues, bobbing and weaving continues.

You should be embarrassed....should.

I never said a damn think about that and don't fucking care.
You most certainly did weigh in. Now that you're in, tell everybody what information you believe results from radiometric dating. At least give us a laugh.

Yes. Most physicists think the universe is about 13.7 billion years old. Earth is about 4.5 billion years old.
The age (if any) of the Universe is unknown. It may not even have an age.
The age of the Earth is unknown.

Religion is not science, Hugo.

Back