The most useless university degrees

Now here we have what could have been a simple post listing what supposedly is the most useless degrees but “copy and paste” just can’t help himself, beautiful

Worst degree, anything from Liberty College

In my opinion, the people who like to chuckle it up about useless college degrees tend to be people who never graduated college.

Archaeology is not a useless degree. Private consultants and government agencies hire archaeologists. In California, CEQA probably alone created thousands of jobs for archaeologists.

In my opinion, the people who like to chuckle it up about useless college degrees tend to be people who never graduated college.

Archaeology is not a useless degree. Private consultants and government agencies hire archaeologists. In California, CEQA probably alone created thousands of jobs for archaeologists.

Prove it.

Now here we have what could have been a simple post listing what supposedly is the most useless degrees but “copy and paste” just can’t help himself, beautiful

Worst degree, anything from Liberty College

I'm willing to bet someone with an engineering degree from liberty will get a better paying job sooner than someone with a gender studies degree from Harvard.

I bet my anthropology prof makes a lot more than Legion. :laugh:

Every time I go to Starbucks and order a black coffee I laugh at the guy behind the counter with his useless degree. I have a BS in engineering. :D

I bet my anthropology prof makes a lot more than Legion. :laugh:

Does not legion and his various troll incarnations have close to 200,000 posts? Professional loser does not pay any salary.

My cousin got a degree in Art History and had a mid level management job in the Canadian government.

I do not think there is such a thing as a useless degree. It just depends on the motivation and discipline of the individual.

The people yucking it up about useless college degrees generally strike me as Deplorables who chose to take wood shop in high school in place of physics, calculus, chemistry and AP electives.

Every time I go to Starbucks and order a black coffee I laugh at the guy behind the counter with his useless degree. I have a BS in engineering. :D

I only ever drink black coffee and order it that way but I always know who has the PhD behind the counter, it's the one that asks if I want room for milk.

Does not legion and his various troll incarnations have close to 200,000 posts? Professional loser does not pay any salary.

My cousin got a degree in Art History and had a mid level management job in the Canadian government.

I do not think there is such a thing as a useless degree. It just depends on the motivation and discipline of the individual.

The people yucking it up about useless college degrees generally strike me as Deplorables who chose to take wood shop in high school in place of physics, calculus, chemistry and AP electives.

I'll bet my brother the machinist makes more money than you or your maple syrup sipping cousin.

I only ever drink black coffee and order it that way but I always know who has the PhD behind the counter, it's the one that asks if I want room for milk.

Tell him that you like your coffee like you like your women: hot, black and bitter.
:chuckle:

You sound like a cruel and soulless life form.

I earned a degree which is generally not thought of as conventionally useful, and had to drive a bakery truck for 6 months before I was able to line my ducks up.

I earned a degree which is generally not thought of as conventionally useful, and had to drive a bakery truck for 6 months before I was able to line my ducks up.

I heard you were fired for stalking the women who worked in the bakery.

:truestory:

Back