The mystery of the Mayan Calendar revealed

cancel2 2022

Canceled
6a00d8341c9c1053ef0128757911cd970c-pi

to modern art?....good lord, you're a nerd and not at all funny when you try....read my sig for an example of your true humor....

:)

to modern art?....good lord, you're a nerd and not at all funny when you try....read my sig for an example of your true humor....

:)

You are even more fucking stupid that I thought, I see that I will have to spell it out, I'm calling you a KUNT

Apparently you were calling him a KUNST, not a KUNT....

geeeze, he's a bigger idiot than i thought....no wonder he thinks the british saved the US, not that the US saved the british....

and you would think a brit would know how to spell cunt, its one of their little british slang terms

this is horribly embarrassing for him, if you have to explain a joke or put down like that.....you FAILED! lol

:palm:

geeeze, he's a bigger idiot than i thought....no wonder he thinks the british saved the US, not that the US saved the british....

and you would think a brit would know how to spell cunt, its one of their little british slang terms

this is horribly embarrassing for him, if you have to explain a joke or put down like that.....you FAILED! lol

:palm:

I know how to spell it, it is Y-U-R-T. I only had to explain it because you are such a fucking dense septic.

lmao....tom, you're a pussy....neg repping me over a week later for my post in this thread.....did you somehow get extra rep points so you decided to come back and neg rep....

good lord, everyone forgot about this thread and your embarrassment in it, but you obsessively had to come back and neg rep for it....

now thats funny!

lmao....tom, you're a pussy....neg repping me over a week later for my post in this thread.....did you somehow get extra rep points so you decided to come back and neg rep....

good lord, everyone forgot about this thread and your embarrassment in it, but you obsessively had to come back and neg rep for it....

now thats funny!

He got a pile of reputation, for explaining something that Grind couldn't figure out.
He neg repped me also, for not allowing him to highjack a thread.

Like I've always said; give a Liberal a little power and they'll abuse it, everytime.

He got a pile of reputation, for explaining something that Grind couldn't figure out.
He neg repped me also, for not allowing him to highjack a thread.

Like I've always said; give a Liberal a little power and they'll abuse it, everytime.

lol...that explains it...i couldn't figure why anyone would come back to a thread so much later.....

good lord...tom really needs a life, gets extra rep from grind and goes on a neg rep spree....what a loser

grind give me extra rep so i can get him back.....lol

now thats funny!

If I was in the least bit embarassed then I wouldn't have neg repped you, as I knew that you were going to squeal like a stuck pig about it.

no you didn't...i'm not squealing...i'm laughing at your sorry ass because you're such a loser that when grind gives you extra rep power, you have to go back to an old insult thread you started and where you got your ass kicked...to give a neg rep....

i can't seriously believe you've obsessed over this thread for so long that as soon as you get extra rep power, you go back to it....

:lol:

i'm going to go pos rep grind for giving you that extra rep

no you didn't...i'm not squealing...i'm laughing at your sorry ass because you're such a loser that when grind gives you extra rep power, you have to go back to an old insult thread you started and where you got your ass kicked...to give a neg rep....

i can't seriously believe you've obsessed over this thread for so long that as soon as you get extra rep power, you go back to it....

:lol:

i'm going to go pos rep grind for giving you that extra rep

Who gives a fuck, you're still a cunt.

lol...that explains it...i couldn't figure why anyone would come back to a thread so much later.....

good lord...tom really needs a life, gets extra rep from grind and goes on a neg rep spree....what a loser

grind give me extra rep so i can get him back.....lol

It is amusing; to watch him strut around, puffing out his chest. :cof1:

Back