The mystery of the Mayan Calendar revealed

the creep tom keeps following me around, he has sent no less than half a dozen PM's to me threatening me about my sig.....i wonder why he takes such issue with my sig since he is the one who authored it

good lord tom....get a life....i told you to stop pm'ing me, yet you persist, i don't even open them anymore....hopefully this board rant will publicly embarrass you enough that you will stop your little insults/threats via pm.....

the creep tom keeps following me around, he has sent no less than half a dozen PM's to me threatening me about my sig.....i wonder why he takes such issue with my sig since he is the one who authored it

good lord tom....get a life....i told you to stop pm'ing me, yet you persist, i don't even open them anymore....hopefully this board rant will publicly embarrass you enough that you will stop your little insults/threats via pm.....

Nobody gives a shit but you, I said I would neg rep until you took it down but then again I don't really mind if you keep it as it just makes you look like a twat. I win both ways.

Which reminds me... I never did ask Grind how he managed to fuck up and only bestow half of 30,000 points upon you. Is it really the friggin' difficult?!!?

Which reminds me... I never did ask Grind how he managed to fuck up and only bestow half of 30,000 points upon you. Is it really the friggin' difficult?!!?

Good question, I like the cut of your jib, sir. Mind you to be fair I did say I was happy with the points he did bestow, probably too late now.

Last edited:
Nobody gives a shit but you, I said I would neg rep until you took it down but then again I don't really mind if you keep it as it just makes you look like a twat. I win both ways.

so you demand i take down my sig by threatening me with non stop neg repping until i take them down....but you don't really care....

lmao, if you didn't care you wouldn't have bothered to send me a cowardly PM demanding i take them down or else, sniffle, you will neg rep me until i do....

you are the only one who looks like a fool....threatening somebody with neg reps until they do your bidding....lol....internet bully, i'm so scared of your rep power....what a might man you are

the funny part about your antics are that literally as you PM'd me i was in the process of changing my sig as i was tired of seeing your words....however my intention was to embarrass you by your own words and i guess it worked because you're so humliated by your words that you had to threaten me with rep power so that i would take them down....

lmao

He looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooves you. :cof1:

so you demand i take down my sig by threatening me with non stop neg repping until i take them down....but you don't really care....

lmao, if you didn't care you wouldn't have bothered to send me a cowardly PM demanding i take them down or else, sniffle, you will neg rep me until i do....

you are the only one who looks like a fool....threatening somebody with neg reps until they do your bidding....lol....internet bully, i'm so scared of your rep power....what a might man you are

the funny part about your antics are that literally as you PM'd me i was in the process of changing my sig as i was tired of seeing your words....however my intention was to embarrass you by your own words and i guess it worked because you're so humliated by your words that you had to threaten me with rep power so that i would take them down....

lmao

thank goodness...the above post, finally, shut tom prendergast up....

how quickly internet bully's shut up

:clink:

thank goodness...the above post, finally, shut tom prendergast up....

:clink:

He's probably sending PM's to anyone that he thinks he can gather, to gang up on you.

I've got another one you can add to his "sayings".
He once told a female that she was a Cunning Stunt.

Back