The mystery of the Mayan Calendar revealed

☝ 〠_〠;572435 said:
my goal is to devalue rep points so much until everyone stops bitching about them O_O

I guess Damo's social experiment proved me wrong. I didn't think anyone would give a flying hoot about some meaningless, random rep points, but I was totally wrong. Damo was right.

He's probably sending PM's to anyone that he thinks he can gather, to gang up on you.

I've got another one you can add to his "sayings".
He once told a female that she was a Cunning Stunt.

Naturally you have chosen to conveniently forget that you had a great laugh with Abysmal discussing double penetration and sloppy seconds about a female poster namely Christiefan. Fucking hypocrite.

I guess Damo's social experiment proved me wrong. I didn't think anyone would give a flying hoot about some meaningless, random rep points, but I was totally wrong. Damo was right.

i bet you never thought someone would use them as threat either...i mean how fucking stupid and boring can someone be if they have use neg rep power to threaten someone...over a stupid signature line

as if rep power is going to make me alter my behavior...

:palm:

i bet you never thought someone would use them as threat either...i mean how fucking stupid and boring can someone be if they have use neg rep power to threaten someone...over a stupid signature line

as if rep power is going to make me alter my behavior...

:palm:

Man, you are the whiniest twat on here.

Man, you are the whiniest twat on here.

lol....coming from the guy who had to PM me whining and begging me to change my signature or else, sniffle, you're going to neg rep me until i change my signature....you called it "aversion therapy"....as if rep is really going to alter my behavior....only a loser thinks rep is that important...and i wonder why you felt you had to coerce me to change my signature, obviously you are deeply ashamed by it

you're such baby you don't even realize i am making fun of you over the rep thing, i asked grind for super rep power to show you how fucking infantile your stupid neg rep threat is....and to show you how stupid rep is because its clear you got your super duper rep power and then went on a neg rep spree looking up a post of mine made two weeks prior because you couldn't stop obsessing over how i showed what an idiot you are....

seriously, rep is meaningless

lol....coming from the guy who had to PM me whining and begging me to change my signature or else, sniffle, you're going to neg rep me until i change my signature....you called it "aversion therapy"....as if rep is really going to alter my behavior....only a loser thinks rep is that important...and i wonder why you felt you had to coerce me to change my signature, obviously you are deeply ashamed by it

you're such baby you don't even realize i am making fun of you over the rep thing, i asked grind for super rep power to show you how fucking infantile your stupid neg rep threat is....and to show you how stupid rep is because its clear you got your super duper rep power and then went on a neg rep spree looking up a post of mine made two weeks prior because you couldn't stop obsessing over how i showed what an idiot you are....

seriously, rep is meaningless

As usual you try to twist the truth to suit yourself, I said I didn't really care if you did or not, I used the neg rep to wind you up and see you throw your toys out of the pram which predictably you have done. By the way, you are still a cunt and a whiney one at that.

I am afraid that this fascinating discussion will have to come to an end though as I am off on my hols to Thailand.

คนที่น่ารังเกียจ

As usual you try to twist the truth to suit yourself, I said I didn't really care if you did or not, I used the neg rep to wind you up and see you throw your toys out of the pram which predictably you have done. By the way, you are still a cunt and a whiney one at that.

I am afraid that this fascinating discussion will have to come to an end though as I am off on my hols to Thailand.

คนที่น่ารังเกียจ

i twisted nothing, you're just dishonest....

Originally Posted by tom prendergast
I am going to keep on neg repping you until you take the quotes down. Having said that I quite like you showing everybody what a fuckwit you are, so you can see I am on the horns of a dilemma.

end of story, i'm done with this, its boring and you're too easy to make look stupid, and its clear you're just going to now lie about the whole thing so i'll let your own words convict you

Back