The N word is okay in the general forum?

How frequently was the n*word a part of your vocabulary before the revolution took over?
Very infrequent, but the the cancelling of words and therefore thought is definitely not a good thing.

I'm not OK with this NewSpeak stuff.

One of the dumbest things ever that everyone should have rejected is calling Black Americans "African-American" or "Afro-American".

There ain't no Africa about it when they've been here in America for 300+ years.

I know some African-Americans, they're white and speak Dutch.

That retardation was started by a real African-American that was president. It's divisive bullshit.

Very infrequent, but the the cancelling of words and therefore thought is definitely not a good thing.

I'm not OK with this NewSpeak stuff.

One of the dumbest things ever that everyone should have rejected is calling Black Americans "African-American" or "Afro-American".

There ain't no Africa about it when they've been here in America for 300+ years.

I know some African-Americans, they're white and speak Dutch.

That retardation was started by a real African-American that was president. It's divisive bullshit.
The n*word has a very unique place in our history. It pretty much stands alone. Pushback against the n*word isn't about NewSpeak. I go back to this video. I'm suppose one may argue Booker needs to get over it and if folks want to call him that it's their prerogative. To me, I understand why we treat the word as we do (in terms of it basically being off limits).

The n*word has a very unique place in our history. It pretty much stands alone. Pushback against the n*word isn't about NewSpeak. I go back to this video. I'm suppose one may argue Booker needs to get over it and if folks want to call him that it's their prerogative. To me, I understand why we treat the word as we do (in terms of it basically being off limits).

I wanna eat where he works!

I think the word is dehumanizing, it began that way and continues in that way. I will not use it, I believe that nowadays it demeans the racist people using it more than the people it is aimed at. It's like shouting, "I'm an knuckle dragging idiot with a sloping forehead" each time it is used.

(talking hard "r" version here)

I think the word is dehumanizing, it began that way and continues in that way. I will not use it, I believe that nowadays it demeans the racist people using it more than the people it is aimed at. It's like shouting, "I'm an knuckle dragging idiot with a sloping forehead" each time it is used.

(talking hard "r" version here)
Yehbut how many black people are from your area? I'm telling you right now, it's different in The South.

If I do not want to see the n and the r word being thrown around, I must go into the Above politics area? Is it pretty much a anything goes area except for calling people pedophiles?

Yes, I read the rules. I just want to know what's actually going on here.

What you want is attention.

You'll do anything for it.

Yehbut how many black people are from your area? I'm telling you right now, it's different in The South.
Only in that some folks do not have shame when they are perceived as a knuckle dragging racist in The South, it still is someone shouting, "I am a knuckle dragging idiot with a sloping forehead!" it's just they are proud of that designation rather than ashamed.

Only in that some folks do not have shame when they are perceived as a knuckle dragging racist in The South, it still is someone shouting, "I am a knuckle dragging idiot with a sloping forehead!" it's just they are proud of that designation rather than ashamed.
Brb..going to the mirror with a protractor.

Actually it's the fact that we have a dedicated and large black population here.

FL was where they could go to be free back in the day.

That originally aired on Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network...
There's a fuckton of truth in that clip.

I got in a fight with a black guy kinda like that, thank God without the police coming.

5 minutes of fighting, no real blows landed. :laugh:

It felt that long anyway. Finally we said "Alright man, we gotta stop this here before the cops come."

He was no slouch.

At least when a poster uses the n word we know pretty much what they are. I rememeber when it was used a lot even in the open but Im old. Now it just proves how ignorant some humans are. Cracker? What a joke. I remember being called a cracker when I was about 9. My first thought was if Im a cracker that person must be burnt toast. My parents taught me better in the 60s.to Cracler carries non of the weight the N word carries.
The N word is not one I use. There are so many other palavrão to use, I've not found it necessary to go racial.

Back