The N word is okay in the general forum?

If I do not want to see the n and the r word being thrown around,
... then stay off the internet. You never know what words you might see.

For you, it would be better to find a safe space in a virtue-signaling collective somewhere that will automatically punish dissenting views and all forbidden buzzwords. That would be so much better than risking getting triggered over some insufferable words.

Why are you still here? You should get out immediately. This is a very dangerous area of the internet, you can't just be reading posts willy-nilly, especially in your particularly vulnerable state. Just close the tab, now.

The question is why do non black people feel the need to use the word?
Nope. That's not the question. The word "nigger" is a word that can be used like any other, without any particular "need".

The true question is why shits like you believe you get to control the speech of others. Yes, that is the real question. Why do you? Why do you need to silence others. Why can't you just be satisfied with your own freedom to say whatever you wish?

Are you ready? Here goes: Nigger. What are you going to do? Bitch and whine? Let's hear it. I have a whole lot more too.

Are you ready? Here goes: Cracker. What are you going to do now? I really want to know.

How is one unable to articulate their feelings without it?
The pronoun "their" is a plural, whereas "one" is singular. You should learn English first before complaining about how others use it.

In your next life, don't skip out on your education. It's not the terrible death that your leftist friends convinced you it would be.

... and don't get triggered over mere individual words. It advertizes that you are an undereducated leftist.

I think I used it in the way I heard it as a kid in this thread, oh, and the 8Chan doublenigger. :rofl2:

But that's not the same thing.

... then stay off the internet. You never know what words you might see.

For you, it would be better to find a safe space in a virtue-signaling collective somewhere that will automatically punish dissenting views and all forbidden buzzwords. That would be so much better than risking getting triggered over some insufferable words.

Why are you still here? You should get out immediately. This is a very dangerous area of the internet, you can't just be reading posts willy-nilly, especially in your particularly vulnerable state. Just close the tab, now.
no

I think I used it in the way I heard it as a kid in this thread, oh, and the 8Chan doublenigger. :rofl2:

But that's not the same thing.
8xgio0.gif
Matt, your liver is going to explode before you turn 70.

Using the word "nigger" in reference to a person of African ethnicity
is absolutely unacceptable among people of any minimal character at all.
Such behavior identifies a fucking idiot.
I'll accept that as fact, not opinion.

However, using the expression "n-word" to merely reference the slur "nigger"
is to me the height of woke hypersensitivity that I find myself completely unable to accept or respect.

When did we [of all ethnicities] become such pathetic snowflakes?
That's why I'm a progressive liberal who will never be socially "woke."
I didn't grow up that fragile.
I'm still not that fragile as a geriatric.
And if I ever become that fragile, I hope it's because I'm dead.

Using the word "nigger" in reference to a person of African ethnicity
is absolutely unacceptable among people of any minimal character at all.
Such behavior identifies a fucking idiot.
I'll accept that as fact, not opinion.

However, using the expression "n-word" to merely reference the slur "nigger"
is to me the height of woke hypersensitivity that I find myself completely unable to accept or respect.

When did we [of all ethnicities] become such pathetic snowflakes?
That's why I'm a progressive liberal who will never be socially "woke."
I didn't grow up that fragile.
I'm still not that fragile as a geriatric.
And if I ever become that fragile, I hope it's because I'm dead.
Southie Mick says what?

So a racial slur is given wiggle room but calling someone kid toucher is beyond the pale?
:cautious:

That explains a lot!
:rolleyes:
Right. I believe you actually were here during the Maineman and Yurt mess that is the reason for rule 12b. Regardless, it explains nothing except we had more problem with folks describing stuff between adults and children than we do with folks using racial slurs. Thankfully most of those jackwipes leave.

Back