The next Harry and Meghan thread

Thank you. I was just about to do this. Was hoping our resident Brit, Serendipity, would start one.

Most pathetic display ever. What a disgrace and joke he is. I can't stand either of them.

Front-cover-1062023.jpg

And breaking his necklace, don't forget that part!
:rofl2: :rofl2:

And getting "cuts and scrapes." I honestly can't believe it.

I always preferred William through the years anyway. I remember Diana said he used to hand her Kleenex under the door when she was crying because of Charles.

:rofl2: :rofl2:

And getting "cuts and scrapes." I honestly can't believe it.

I always preferred William through the years anyway. I remember Diana said he used to hand her Kleenex under the door when she was crying because of Charles.

Tucker (or was it his guest?) just had great fun with "He brags about killing many in combat and then whines that he had an argument with his brother so he had to go to therapy".

I think that Meghan is a cunning manipulative bitch just like Diana (Wife and I wildly disagree on this), but Harry is clearly a child in the body of an adult (Heather).

Tucker (or was it his guest?) just had great fun with "He brags about killing many in combat and then whines that he had an argument with his brother so he had to go to therapy".

The military trains you to be dispassionate when killing "the enemy," which is a whole different thing than becoming emotional over a fight with family.

I think that Meghan is a cunning manipulative bitch just like Diana (Wife and I wildly disagree on this), but Harry is clearly a child in the body of an adult (Heather).

"Wife" and I wildly agree. Diana had to put up with that sanctimonious prig Prince Chuck, a cowardly loser who fooled her into marriage. Furthermore, he's not fit to be king and it shows.

The military trains you to be dispassionate when killing "the enemy," which is a whole different thing than becoming emotional over a fight with family.
So, you can mow 21 human beings down and call them chess pieces but you whine and cry over your big brother pushing you down in the kitchen on a dog bowl?

You can't make this shit up.

He is truly done.

So, you can mow 21 human beings down and call them chess pieces but you whine and cry over your big brother pushing you down in the kitchen on a dog bowl?

You can't make this shit up.

He is truly done.

Are you saying this doesn't happen with others in the military? You expect your family to have your back, not the "enemy."

I was a huge fan of Diana. She had an amazing sense of fashion. She was classy and had true star power.

Meghan is just an opportunistic bitch with an axe to grind. And Harry is just a fool.

Back