The next Harry and Meghan thread

I was a huge fan of Diana. She had an amazing sense of fashion. She was classy and had true star power.

Meghan is just an opportunistic bitch with an axe to grind. And Harry is just a fool.

She was very often the opposite of classy....on purpose...she got off on it which is a problem for me.

The Little Woman says that she did OK under the circumstances.

Harry learned the branding trick of putting his personal squabbles out to the public to earn victim points from his mother...who made a habit of it.

I was a huge fan of Diana. She had an amazing sense of fashion. She was classy and had true star power.

Meghan is just an opportunistic bitch with an axe to grind. And Harry is just a fool.

I was also a big fan of Diana and for some of the same reasons. And I disagree that she'd be rolling in her grave over Meghan because she had the same kind of problems as Meghan, and for a longer time. I remember how the press, especially the tabloids, constantly trashed Diana and it began shortly after the marriage.

She was very often the opposite of classy....on purpose...she got off on it which is a problem for me.

The Little Woman says that she did OK under the circumstances.

I'd like to know your definition of "classy." Chuck was a classless boor who was jealous of the attention his wife got. He was too immature to appreciate what he had.

I was also a big fan of Diana and for some of the same reasons. And I disagree that she'd be rolling in her grave over Meghan because she had the same kind of problems as Meghan, and for a longer time. I remember how the press, especially the tabloids, constantly trashed Diana and it began shortly after the marriage.
Diana would have never ripped the royal family apart and made Charles choose between her or his family.

Meghan is a tacky attention whore and I don't think Diana would approve of this behavior, and especially the end result.

Diana would have never ripped the royal family apart and made Charles choose between her or his family.

Meghan is a tacky attention whore and I don't think Diana would approve of this behavior, and especially the end result.

You must have forgotten Diana's interview with Martin Bashir, and the book she ghost-wrote with Andrew Morton.

Are you saying this doesn't happen with others in the military? You expect your family to have your back, not the "enemy."

I know many ex-military and they would all rather die than admit their brother pushed them, broke his necklace and a dog bowl. The English expression 'big girl's blouse!' comes to mind.

Back