The next Harry and Meghan thread

You are talking to an ignorant American who just assumes that the rest of the world operates with our AOC and general sex laws.
One of the assaults took place in America, so it matters little what the age of consent is in the UK.

What crime did he commit? The age of consent in England is 16, she was 17 at the time. We no longer use hanging, drawing and quartering for royals.

Maybe it wasn't a crime in England but in the US our age of consent is 18. And NY is one of the places Andrew had sex with her. You of all people should be familiar with the differences in laws between countries, since you do so much traveling. There's something really icky about a 40-something man (or woman) chasing after a 17-year old for sex.

Well done, you and Dotty are attempting to derail this thread. This thread is about Harry and Meghan not Randy Andy.

The thread hasn't been derailed, it was just a few comments. You want a real example of derailing, read the threads where the JPP conspiracy theorists are trying to blame the Covid vax for Damar Hamlin's heart attack on the football field.

The thread hasn't been derailed, it was just a few comments. You want a real example of derailing, read the threads where the JPP conspiracy theorists are trying to blame the Covid vax for Damar Hamlin's heart attack on the football field.
He should remove the plank from his own eye when it comes to detailing threads.

Maybe it wasn't a crime in England but in the US our age of consent is 18. And NY is one of the places Andrew had sex with her. You of all people should be familiar with the differences in laws between countries, since you do so much traveling. There's something really icky about a 40-something man (or woman) chasing after a 17-year old for sex.

Sorry but you're wrong, the age of consent varies between states and it's 17 in New York!! She also claims to have had sex with a prince in New York but can't remember the details of that either.

Last edited:

I suggest that you read this, Christy.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/states

Last edited:
Just admit you're predisposed to claim everything she says is a lie, because you despise her. I wonder why you're so confident that nobody in the Royal family could possibly be racist, when we all know that couldn't be further from the truth. Nobody had to watch the Oprah interview to hear this, it was in every newspaper and tabloid in the US and the UK.

Your crowd does a lot of speculating about physical characteristics, admit it. For example, the rumor that Harry is James Hewitt's son because they're both redheads, when anybody can look at the Spencers and see that Harry resembles all of them. But it's so much easier to trash the mothers of these kids than to accept facts. And I'm sure there are more conservatives than progressives in the US and the UK who are quick to embrace the lies and conspiracy theories about the royal sprogs.

Ok now for the truth, it's a rare commodity these days. Pretty damn priceless that he's waited up to now to admit it. Yes I take anything they say with a large dose of salt, their bullshit is finally coming back to haunt them. As for "my crowd", my views are my own, thanks all the same. I think yourself and Rana are predisposed to believe Meghan primarily because she's a woman and her mother is black, the truth comes a distant third sadly.

Harry finally admits Royal Family is NOT racist despite furore over comments about Archie

Prince Harry demolished one of the biggest criticisms levelled at the monarchy after admitting he and Meghan did not think the Royal Family was racist.

But asked by ITV News anchor Tom Bradby if he would describe that as racist, Harry said: “I wouldn’t, not having lived within that family.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...tom-bradby-archie-racist-comment-royal-family

Last edited:
Ok now for the truth, it's a rare commodity these days. Pretty damn priceless that he's waited up to now to admit it. Yes I take anything they say with a large dose of salt, their bullshit is finally coming back to haunt them.

Harry finally admits Royal Family is NOT racist despite furore over comments about Archie

Prince Harry demolished one of the biggest criticisms levelled at the monarchy last night after admitting he and Meghan did not think the Royal Family was racist.

But asked by ITV News anchor Tom Bradby if he would describe that as racist, Harry said: “I wouldn’t, not having lived within that family.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...tom-bradby-archie-racist-comment-royal-family
What a lying little shit. He gives new meaning to the phrase red-headed stepchild.

They make me want to barf.

This topic is currently raging in both the UK and America, and yet we have been moved out of current events....isnt that interesting.

It's official. Harry is an piece of opportunist shit. Shitting on his family to sell a book and do the talk show circuit. A self made pariah.

This topic is currently raging in both the UK and America, and yet we have been moved out of current events....isnt that interesting.
No, it's typical.

The troll mod doesn't wike it, so there it is.

If the thread was started by one of the doxxing creepsters, it would stay in current events if the title was "Pears".

Seen it over and over.

It's official. Harry is an piece of opportunist shit. Shitting on his family to sell a book and do the talk show circuit. A self made pariah.

Its not about money so much as it is making themselves into WOKE Royalty....if they can take out the British monarchy the WOKE will worship them wherever they go.

No, it's typical.

The troll mod doesn't wike it, so there it is.

If the thread was started by one of the doxxing creepsters, it would stay in current events if the title was "Pears".

Seen it over and over.

I wonder if I am being punished for my witty title.....which would of course be fucked up....But....

Back