The next Harry and Meghan thread

I thinks it pretty sick that H&M allowed the canard about Archie's skin colour to fester for so long, don't you? You even brought that up the other day, well it was all bullshit so you might want to correct the record there as well.

That the likes of Charles and Andrew have turned out to have feet of clay is nothing new, that's well documented over decades.

You'll have to cite my post because I don't recall what you wrote above.

Of course C and A have feet of clay. They just don't get excoriated in the media for it like the women do.

The problem for your argument is that I remember Diana's and Meghan's wedding, and a whole lot more. They were adored until they proved unworthy.

I remember all four weddings. It's disingenious to say the bad press only started after the weddings, especially with Diana.

Does anyone know how this attack on the Royal Family by one of their own in playing is America? That is the audience these two are playing to mainly, as a lot of Brits seem to be figuring out.

Does anyone know how this attack on the Royal Family by one of their own in playing is America? That is the audience these two are playing to mainly, as a lot of Brits seem to be figuring out.

None of you have mentioned the attacks of the Markle family on one of their own. IIRC, you all agreed with them.

Of course C and A have feet of clay. They just don't get excoriated in the media for it like the women do.

Charles was certainly excoriated over Diana, even to the extent that the Press thought he should step down and let William be first in line of accession. How humiliating do you think it must have been when the tampon tapes were released?

You claimed that the Firm were racist over Archie's skin colour. Harry has finally cleared that up after 22 months of bullshit speculation.

You claimed that the Firm were racist over Archie's skin colour. Harry has finally cleared that up after 22 months of bullshit speculation.

This is what Harry said. What exactly is "unconscious bias" in this context?

"But Prince Harry said he does not believe the comments about the potential skin color of the couple's first child were "based on racism."

In an interview with Anderson Cooper that aired on "60 Minutes" Sunday, Harry said that neither he nor Meghan believes that the "comment" — or "experience," or "opinion" — was "based on racism," but instead "unconscious bias."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/prince-harry-comments-archie-skin-color-oprah-interview-misinterpreted/

Charles was certainly excoriated over Diana, even to the extent that the Press thought he should step down and let William be first in line of accession. How humiliating do you think it must have been when the tampon tapes were released?

Well, I hope he was humiliated as much as a human being could be for that cringe. And it does suggest that Camilla is as much a ball breaker as you claim Meghan to be.

attachment.php

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1673354433363.jpg
    FB_IMG_1673354433363.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 14
Judge Judy slams ‘ungrateful’ Harry for ‘biting the hand that feeds you’ in furious rant

Judge Judy didn't hold back as she shared her strong opinion of the Duke of Sussex following the release of his memoir Spare.
On Tuesday’s instalment of Good Morning Britain, hosts Susanna Reid and Richard Madeley were covering the recent revelations from Prince Harry’s anticipated autobiography. With many guests giving their thoughts on what the Duke of Sussex has said about his family, American star Judge Judy slammed the 38-year-old in a furious rant.

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/t...judy-prince-harry-selfish-ungrateful-GMB-rant

Gawd it just gets worse and worse. He is such a whining little henpecked puss. One day when he realizes she had him destroy his family, he will resent her and himself for having no balls.

He didn't even write the book himself, a ghostwriter wrote it. He's too dumb to write a book, most spares are

Back