The next Harry and Meghan thread

Nigel Farage gets it:

"The more you give in the more they will attack".

"There is no appeasing Evil like this".

"They represent the New Left of America".

I saw a report yesterday that Spare is the first of a four book deal. If so I dont expect all four to be about bringing down his family, though surely they will all be in the mission of WOKE Proselytizing.

'Meghan Markle will DUMP Prince Harry and move on to a billionaire hedge fund manager' | Megyn Kelly

My Wife long ago Said she would dump him, that Harry the dummy married a woman who is using him, who will move on when he proves to be not up to her standards.

Last edited:
The WOKE generally believes that it is idiotic to keep family around unless they are consistently useful...family is a transactional relationship to them.

I saw a report yesterday that Spare is the first of a four book deal. If so I dont expect all four to be about bringing down his family, though surely they will all be in the mission of WOKE Proselytizing.
lets see if that contract actually ends up producing 4 books. I'm guessing two. Cheaper to just pay him off and scrap the printing.

He took a grade A pounding ever since South Park.

lets see if that contract actually ends up producing 4 books. I'm guessing two. Cheaper to just pay him off and scrap the printing.

He took a grade A pounding ever since South Park.

The brand does not seem to be doing too well, Harry is too pathetic even for the WOKE.

Will Meghan allow Harry to honor his mothers memory by condemning cluster munitions being sent to maim children in Ukraine for years to come?

Their reputation is plummeting as major people call them con artists, because they had no intention of producing content in return for all that money they took.....it was more like a shake-down we are told.

"None of Meghans plans are working out" I read today.
Of course they have excuses...nothing is ever their fault.

My wife said at the jump that eventually Harry will wise up, dump her, and beg forgiveness from his family.

We shall see, he has a rep for being a dimwit.

I was reading that long ago a lot of his friends (ex friends?) warned him that Meghan is a bad idea.....and that he refused to listen.

Back