The no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster, discussion.

Speaking of farmer's markets, ours open next month! Love that place. A school friend and I are going to spend this summer and next winter beading our fingers to the bone, and try to get a table next summer at the farmer's market.

I came across something delectable online. Only it's too pricey, and not what I need now. Wouldn't you know, that the Firefox browser is having issues lately, and my ad-blocker isn't working. Now the dang things keep following me, and want to give me 10% off. Maybe if I clear my cookies, or see the ad options. Dang thing has a minimum order of 50. Even have flavored ones, like Orange, or banana. https://www.fancyfortunecookies.com/

Well since this forum is basically nothing, but that stuff, someone had to make a sanctuary. Talk about anything, but no trolling, personal attacks, or blasting angry political opinions. If you can't just stay away. Limited ban list, as long as you keep to pleasantries.

I am learning Egyptian hieroglyphics and this is my translation of a quote from a Gabriel Garcia Marquez novel

FveodOz.png

-translated from Gabriel García Márquez, "One Hundred Years of Solitude", Chapter 20

I came across something delectable online. Only it's too pricey, and not what I need now. Wouldn't you know, that the Firefox browser is having issues lately, and my ad-blocker isn't working. Now the dang things keep following me, and want to give me 10% off. Maybe if I clear my cookies, or see the ad options. Dang thing has a minimum order of 50. Even have flavored ones, like Orange, or banana. https://www.fancyfortunecookies.com/

You should try stopAd, it works pretty good.:) & is free

It's nice for the most part. All the things you like in one place, basically. You can follow your favorite restaurants, bands, etc.

It’s great for narcissists with no lives seeking validation for thier pitiless lives

I am not a member myself, but I can see the allure for those afraid to face the world. Just sayin

Back