The no trolls discussion.

Happening right now - my furry little buddies. Thank you, Endangered Species Act.
pAx59eC.jpg

Where was this taken??

Where was this taken??
I see these furry little guys in Elkhorn Slough.

This year, I saw an extraordinary amount of otter pups. There apparently was a surge of pup births this year!

Thank you Endangered Species Act, and all the environmentalists, conservationists, and liberals who proactively support its goals.

I see these furry little guys in Elkhorn Slough.

This year, I saw an extraordinary amount of otter pups. There apparently was a surge of pup births this year!

Thank you Endangered Species Act, and all the environmentalists, conservationists, and liberals who proactively support its goals.

LOL, most I have ever seen in one place was there as well....... :) They even hang-out w/ the harbor seals in the slough.. I was to go kayaking two weeks ago there & down by cannery but weather wasn't kind to us..

I have seen sea lions up into the Cosumnes River Preserve following up the stripers & salmon.......... So there still isn't a lot to eat out there yet for them & I wonder if that somehow helps out the sea otters??

LOL, most I have ever seen in one place was there as well....... :) They even hang-out w/ the harbor seals in the slough.. I was to go kayaking two weeks ago there & down by cannery but weather wasn't kind to us..

I have seen sea lions up into the Cosumnes River Preserve following up the stripers & salmon.......... So there still isn't a lot to eat out there yet for them & I wonder if that somehow helps out the sea otters??

Holy smoke, I had no idea sea lions ventured that far inland.

I am sure the recovery of the sea otter and the surge of pup births is thanks to the confluence of multiple factors: increased food availability, improved preservation of habitat, conservation and protection efforts. I mean, I think in California it might be a capital crime to kill a sea otter!

Holy smoke, I had no idea sea lions ventured that far inland.

I am sure the recovery of the sea otter and the surge of pup births is thanks to the confluence of multiple factors: increased food availability, improved preservation of habitat, conservation and protection efforts. I mean, I think in California it might be a capital crime to kill a sea otter!

lol, I have never heard of anyone attacking or killing any of them.. Every now & then a shark will take a taste & they wash up on the beach..

Yea that is way up there... From there it is prob @least 40 some miles to salt water in the bay, & then prob 50 out the gate.. I have been going there for over 25 years & it has only been the last couple years that we have seen them up that far.

I saw a few in the delta occasionally, as well as a lone harbor seal or two but that was rare-not any more...

The water I saw it in a few weeks ago was about 6ft deep~8 tops @ high tide (tidal this far back as it has tidal effect from the Moke river it runs into) & hardly known for great fishing of bigger fish, mostly just bass, nary a snack for 600lbs eating machine..

Owl. Did I do something to you in a Past Life? Do I remind you of one of your numerous 'husbands' that you have shed along the way? Do you have 'Daddy' issues? What is your fucking problem?
(mentioning me in the same breath as Truth Detector is really a low blow)

Jade. Tell your friend 'Kellyanne Conway' to get off my back!

Her problem is she's a coward. She shows the typical signs.

Back