The Offensive Thread...

DigitalDave

Sexy Beast!
In dedication to Watermark, the purpose of this thread is to just be offensive. Say something cruel and unusual! Let's test one another's tolerance levels and see who cracks first. For everyone you offend you get +5 points. This means you pissed them off so bad that they have to post a response. The people who get offended get -2 points. First person to 50 points wins and is crowned the ultimate 'Owner!'

A little girl is standing on top of a cliff, looking down at the sea and crying her eyes out. A priest approaches and says, "My child, why are you so upset?"

The little girl turns to him and says, "My mummy and daddy were in their car -- and it just rolled over the cliff and smashed on the rocks down there."

The priest slowly looks around him while unbuttoning his cassock and says, "It's just not your day, is it?"

Hitler walks up to the Pearly Gates and says to St Peter, "I'd like to come in."

St Peter: "Not likely!"

Hitler: I've repented and I've given back all the gold and treasures that I stole from the Jews, and I'm really sorry."

At that point, Jesus walks up and asks what's going on.

St Peter: "It's Hitler here, he wants to come in."

Jesus: "Bugger off!"

Hitler: "No, it's true! To prove it, I've got a six foot solid gold cross I can't find the owner of. I could give that to you."

Now Jesus was partial to crosses, so he went to see God.

Jesus: "Hey Dad, I've got Hitler outside and he wants to come in now he's repented."

God: "Tell him to get lost!"

Jesus: "But Dad, he's given back all the gold that he stole from the Jews - except for a six foot, solid gold cross he can't find the owner for. He says I can have it."

God: "And what do you want with a solid gold cross? You couldn't even carry a fuckin' wooden one!"

brainwashed fer sure.
Not sure what Noah has to do with it.
But it sounded like they were pacifists.

http://www.geocities.com/rachav/
The Noahide Covenant which is the First Covenant God made with mankind, is binding upon all the Gentiles because it was confirmed at Mt. Sinai, after the children of Israel left Egypt. The only sources that the Gentiles have of this Noahide Covenant is the Hebrew Scriptures, and the Torah (Oral Law) which was commanded through Moses, to the children of Israel.
The Mosaic and Noahide Laws are inextricably bound together. The Children of Noah, the righteous Gentiles, also known as "righteous among the nations" 'hasidei umot ha'olam' are obligated to fulfull the Seven Commandments because they were repeated on Mount Sinai, not just because they were given to Noach.

the oral law is actually the talmud, a convenient oversight here.

Hitler walks up to the Pearly Gates and says to St Peter, "I'd like to come in."

St Peter: "Not likely!"

Hitler: I've repented and I've given back all the gold and treasures that I stole from the Jews, and I'm really sorry."

At that point, Jesus walks up and asks what's going on.

St Peter: "It's Hitler here, he wants to come in."

Jesus: "Bugger off!"

Hitler: "No, it's true! To prove it, I've got a six foot solid gold cross I can't find the owner of. I could give that to you."

Now Jesus was partial to crosses, so he went to see God.

Jesus: "Hey Dad, I've got Hitler outside and he wants to come in now he's repented."

God: "Tell him to get lost!"

Jesus: "But Dad, he's given back all the gold that he stole from the Jews - except for a six foot, solid gold cross he can't find the owner for. He says I can have it."

God: "And what do you want with a solid gold cross? You couldn't even carry a fuckin' wooden one!"

Hey I like that one :D

Back