THE OFFICIAL HIGH AS BALLS GRIND HAS A NEW VAPE THREAD

Added. I can see changing user names especially when they're funny like Grinds but why create whole new socks?

It's like he's hiding from someone.

Well, multiple accounts was the traditional way of trolling on both this site, and its predecessors. Those accounts were often knee-slappers, and I miss those days.

The obsession with Yurt is strong.

I highly doubt Guiddo got anyone kicked off any boards. He is so full of shit.

Name the boards you got Yurt kicked off. I bet he isn't banned.

Yeah, I step and fetch for you bitch, especially pointless when you already know the answer.

Now go PM the mods some more. They love that.

LOL, you are so full shit. You haven't got anyone kicked off any boards. If you did, you would happily share the boards. You mentioned USMB, did you get Yurt kicked off there?

I bet you didn't because you're a lying internet tough guy. Who brags about getting people kicked off message boards?

LMAO.

LOL, you are so full shit. You haven't got anyone kicked off any boards. If you did, you would happily share the boards. You mentioned USMB, did you get Yurt kicked off there?

I bet you didn't because you're a lying internet tough guy. Who brags about getting people kicked off message boards?

LMAO.

you should quote, that way we know who you're talking to.

you should quote, that way we know who you're talking to.

Is there someone else, beside you, who lied about getting someone kicked off two boards? Is there someone else who can't even name one of the boards and who can't even say whether you got them kicked off of a board you mentioned?

:rofl2:

Nice try Pinocchio, pretty stupid to lie about something that is so easily verifiable.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Just another Keyboard Kommando.

I'm so scared of him now. He is a true warrior, I mean it must take a very secure and strong man to claim they got some guy kicked off two boards. What an accomplishment.

And then to not even name the alleged forums or boards... LMAO.

Is there someone else, beside you, who lied about getting someone kicked off two boards? Is there someone else who can't even name one of the boards and who can't even say whether you got them kicked off of a board you mentioned?

:rofl2:

Nice try Pinocchio, pretty stupid to lie about something that is so easily verifiable.

I didn't lie and there are several people here who don't like you Yurt. Not to mention the fact its just good form. But, if you had good form mods wouldn't want you publicly humiliated. You always have to be a turd and you think that actually helps you for whatever reason. And you can stop the "who is Yurt" bullshit, you've already blown that all to Hell.

I didn't lie and there are several people here who don't like you Yurt. Not to mention the fact its just good form. But, if you had good form mods wouldn't want you publicly humiliated. You always have to be a turd and you think that actually helps you for whatever reason. And you can stop the "who is Yurt" bullshit, you've already blown that all to Hell.

Lemme guess, Yurt is not banned from USMB and you won't name any forums because you never got him kicked off any board.

Stupid ass liar. Name a forum or STFU.

:)

The obsession with Yurt is strong.

I highly doubt Guiddo got anyone kicked off any boards. He is so full of shit.

Name the boards you got Yurt kicked off. I bet he isn't banned.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY-HOWDY.

You better watch out or Guille is going to "flex his muscle" and get you kicked off of JPP.

:facepalm:

I'm so scared of him now. He is a true warrior, I mean it must take a very secure and strong man to claim they got some guy kicked off two boards. What an accomplishment.

And then to not even name the alleged forums or boards... LMAO.

CIRCLE THE WAGONS
CIRCLE THE WAGONS

WE'RE UNDER ATTACK.

:lol:

Back