THE OFFICIAL HIGH AS BALLS GRIND HAS A NEW VAPE THREAD

I didn't lie and there are several people here who don't like you Yurt. Not to mention the fact its just good form. But, if you had good form mods wouldn't want you publicly humiliated. You always have to be a turd and you think that actually helps you for whatever reason. And you can stop the "who is Yurt" bullshit, you've already blown that all to Hell.

Now I remember who you are.

You got banned from JPP, a long time ago; because you were trying to pick up ghey lovers on here and you were finally told to leave or else.

:evilnod:

I forget to actually answer your question. In both cases what he did was send at least 30 PM's per day to the mods about things other members said that he didn't like and then try to explain the forum rules to those mods. That's why they wanted him publicly humiliated.

i love yurt spaz stories, but the mods sound like retards. if he's breaking the rules, ban him. don't invent reasons. if he's not breaking the rules they should man up and deal with it

LOL, you are so full shit. You haven't got anyone kicked off any boards. If you did, you would happily share the boards. You mentioned USMB, did you get Yurt kicked off there?

I bet you didn't because you're a lying internet tough guy. Who brags about getting people kicked off message boards?

LMAO.

ahaahaha maybe I am too high but this is the funniest post ever. First yaya's indignation at guilles posts, yaya somehow offended on behalf of yurt while claiming not to be yurt while obviously being yurt. it's too much

ahaahaha maybe I am too high but this is the funniest post ever. First yaya's indignation at guilles posts, yaya somehow offended on behalf of yurt while claiming not to be yurt while obviously being yurt. it's too much

Ever consider that I only think it is funny that he claims to have kicked off a poster from two boards, and yet, can't name even one board?

The dude has started shit with me from the beginning. He actually claimed when he first came here that he was Yurt hunting and that I am Yurt and he is here to harass me.

I wanted to show he is a liar and I have done so. That is all.

i love yurt spaz stories, but the mods sound like retards. if he's breaking the rules, ban him. don't invent reasons. if he's not breaking the rules they should man up and deal with it

This is just for truthfulness, nothing more.

How would Guille know this information about Yurt, if he wasn't a mod? How does he know how many PM's Yurt sent?

If he is a mod at another board and is divulging PM's on this board (assuming he is not lying), how do you feel about that? Is that something you approve of?

Also, don't you want to know what boards the great Guiddo got the often talked about Yurt "kicked off of"?

LOL, you are so full shit. You haven't got anyone kicked off any boards. If you did, you would happily share the boards. You mentioned USMB, did you get Yurt kicked off there?

I bet you didn't because you're a lying internet tough guy. Who brags about getting people kicked off message boards?

LMAO.
To be honest I don't remember either of you being AT USMB.....

I know! I was just about to say that you were probably laughing so hard your sides hurt. All this butt hurt and you didn't do a damned thing to start. Pretty cool when your trying to enjoy a decent buzz.

Back