The Official So Anyway Thread

OK, now I gotta' go make some!

How can I forget the honey mustard!

Which BTW, My mom used to take a can of Spam, [OF COURSE SHE TOOK IT OUT OF THE CAN first LOL) and put the knife marks across the top like it was a ham, put the usual cloves in it, slathered honey mustard all over it, and baked it. Turned out G-R-E-A-T!
I bet....and Musubi;) Yum Spam:)

OK, now I gotta' go make some!

How can I forget the honey mustard!

Which BTW, My mom used to take a can of Spam, [OF COURSE SHE TOOK IT OUT OF THE CAN first LOL) and put the knife marks across the top like it was a ham, put the usual cloves in it, slathered honey mustard all over it, and baked it. Turned out G-R-E-A-T!

:good4u:

I was wondering...

Which is worse? Exposure to lead and heavy metals, exposure to asbestos, exposure to industrial chemicals, or exposure to people who might have COVID 19....?

Good question. I believe exposure to the Wu Flu would be at the bottom of that list for health danger. And exposure to lead or heavy metal is ONLY beneficial to one if one has been heavily exposed to Led Zeppelin.:)

So anyway, the REAL reason the Polish people have yet to put a man or woman on the moon is because their astronauts keep falling off the kites!;)

Back