The Official So Anyway Thread

I know how you feel. We have yahoos living close by that had a pretty big fireworks night last SATURDAY. They carried on until about 11PM. What assholes! The only good thing is we've been running our air conditioning 24/7, which helps cut down on the noise a bit. This weekend should be a real BLAST. (Pun definitely intended.)

Rockford in the 60's outlawed even firecrackers and bottle rockets, all we had were snakes and sparklers, and I thought that the snakes were completely useless. I thought that the lack of fireworks was insane.

Now I am done....too loud and too many people who lack decency.

Rockford in the 60's outlawed even firecrackers and bottle rockets, all we had were snakes and sparklers, and I thought that the snakes were completely useless. I thought that the lack of fireworks was insane.

Now I am done....too loud and too many people who lack decency.

I hear you. There are WAY too many imbeciles out there. And unfortunately we have LOTS of rednecks and hillbillies that live around here. Rednecks, hillbillies, and fireworks seem to go hand in hand.

I hear you. There are WAY too many imbeciles out there. And unfortunately we have LOTS of rednecks and hillbillies that live around here. Rednecks, hillbillies, and fireworks seem to go hand in hand.

Did you used to see the Confederate flag that far north?

Do you still?

Back