The persecution of Christians

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
tumblr_lq0mwkRaHA1qzq52eo1_500.png

I think it is dumb how Christians claim to be persecuted in America. No religious group is persecuted in America. It is an insult to religious people who are actually persecuted, such as Christians and Bahá'ís in Iran.

My only interest in the Egyptian gods is that Black Adam and some other characters derive their powers from them, the way Captain Marvel and his allies derive their powers from the Greek gods (plus Soloman).

You sound like a typical wingnut Brent. Afraid of everything. There is no God and there is no heaven or hell. Death is one great big sleep. Deal with it.

I was being facetious, Mott. But since you're claiming that there is no God/Heaven/Hell, the burden of proof is on you. I've never claimed that my belief in these things is based on anything other than faith.

I was being facetious, Mott. But since you're claiming that there is no God/Heaven/Hell, the burden of proof is on you. I've never claimed that my belief in these things is based on anything other than faith.

no it isn't, the concept of god is non-falsifiable. I don't need to spend my time disproving every fairy tale in existence. You can't prove an invisible dragon in the center of the sun doesn't exist. You can't prove leprechauns don't exist.

no it isn't, the concept of god is non-falsifiable.

My point is there's a difference between saying "There is no God" vs. "I don't believe there is a God." Mott is just as incapable of providing that God doesn't exist as I am that God does exist.

You can't prove an invisible dragon in the center of the sun doesn't exist. You can't prove leprechauns don't exist.

That's true, which is why nobody can say it's a fact that leprechauns don't exist. It is extremely unlikely, though. You may say the same thing about God, but 90% of the world's population believes in some higher power(s).

the possibility of god not existing is so close to 100%, that for all intents and purposes it's not erroneous to just simply say god does not exist in the definitive sense. Just like we say santa claus does not exist. For all you know he's real and when you become an adult he casts a magic delusion on you into thinking that you actually bought presents for your kids.

There are an infinite amount of possibilities that are non-falsifiable, and the correct, logical, and rational default stance is to not believe in things unless provided with some form of evidence. Otherwise you're just being an intellectual pussy too afraid to say no.

Back