The police told Zimmerman to stay in the car. Why did he get out?

Gee! I wonder why Howey and Professor Baxter groaned at this post?

Because it was from Legion Troll.

It does not do any damage to the points I made. It proves that Zimmerman left his vehicle to follow Martin and after being told that it was not necessary to follow did not return to his vehicle.

Zimmerman said during his reenactment with the police that he got out of his vehicle to locate a street sign to verify where exactly he was. There was no testimony in court that disputed that by anybody. Zimmerman said he was attacked by Martin and there was no testimony in court to dispute that.

The verdict was a great day for gun rights and selfe-defense!!!!!
If Zimmer wanted to "OFF" Trayvon, why did he even call 911, actually he called the non-emergency phone number first, so obviously he did not at first think that Trayvon was a bad guy. As far as Zimmer "checking out" Trayvon, he had a right to do that, especially as a "Community Watch Commander". I did watch the entire trial on HGN TV by first "Tevoing" it and then running through the multitude of Commercials every 5 minutes. Lib biased HGN(CNN) would routinely interrupt key Defense questioining during the trial. The only criminal offense was commited by Trayvon when he attacked Zimmer.

We have a huge arson fire going on these last few days near the mountain community of Idlewild above Hemet Ca. I ate at the Soup Plantation in Temecula, Ca. last night and the smoke smell was really strong after coming outside the restaurant. I am wondering if a Trayvon Thug wantabe might have started that fire, since the fire department stated that someone started it? This weekend should be interesting, lock and load.

Exit vehicle. Question, “are you following him?” Answer, yes! Also looking for street identification. Not illegal to follow someone. Not illegal to look for street identification afoot.

He did not mention looking for a street sign. He never mentioned the street after he got to the sign.

Not necessity to explain any gaps. The burden of proof is on the prosecution not the defense. It’s called The American Justice System.

He was questioned extensively by the police and they determined no criminal charges were necessary. In America folks have the right to protect themselves even with deadly force. Even the prosecution’s case supported the verdict of self-defense. They presented nothing to show otherwise. Their witnesses even supported the defense.

The jury was absolutely correct and their verdict was a great promotion of gun rights and self-defense!!!!!

The choice to not charge was made by the state attorney. Serino wanted to charge him. He should have been charged but the state attorney apparently made a political choice. Usually, cops get a little more aggressive in their questioning after charges are filed. With that we may have seen them demand some more explanation of the gaps in his story, they likely would have done more investigation and found Jeantel (it's just sloppy that they did not anyway) and he may have cracked or he may have done the smart thing and asserted his fifth amendment rights. The idea that there was never a case against him is absurd.

If Zimmer wanted to "OFF" Trayvon, why did he even call 911, actually he called the non-emergency phone number first, so obviously he did not at first think that Trayvon was a bad guy. As far as Zimmer "checking out" Trayvon, he had a right to do that, especially as a "Community Watch Commander". I did watch the entire trial on HGN TV by first "Tevoing" it and then running through the multitude of Commercials every 5 minutes. Lib biased HGN(CNN) would routinely interrupt key Defense questioining during the trial. The only criminal offense was commited by Trayvon when he attacked Zimmer.

We have a huge arson fire going on these last few days near the mountain community of Idlewild above Hemet Ca. I ate at the Soup Plantation in Temecula, Ca. last night and the smoke smell was really strong after coming outside the restaurant. I am wondering if a Trayvon Thug wantabe might have started that fire, since the fire department stated that someone started it? This weekend should be interesting, lock and load.

he didn't set out to off him.

he lost his temper when the kid defended himself from zimmys attack

Because it was from Legion Troll.

It does not do any damage to the points I made. It proves that Zimmerman left his vehicle to follow Martin and after being told that it was not necessary to follow did not return to his vehicle.

It is not illegal to follow people especially when they’re suspected of possibly being buglers. Trayvon had a cell phone, did he not? Why didn’t he call 911 and tell them he was being followed and ask for police protection? Zimmerman had no obligation to return to his vehicle on recommendation by a 911 operator. He wasn’t violating any law.

It is not illegal to follow people especially when they’re suspected of possibly being buglers. Trayvon had a cell phone, did he not? Why didn’t he call 911 and tell them he was being followed and ask for police protection? Zimmerman had no obligation to return to his vehicle on recommendation by a 911 operator. He wasn’t violating any law.

He had no obligation to follow him either.

the training in neighborhood watch instructs people NOT to

zimmy knew that

Yes.... he overstepped his bounds. Not illegal in criminal court though.... in civil court they can look at that because they are not determining what is criminal or not....just if his actions caused or contributed to Martin's death.

He did not mention looking for a street sign. He never mentioned the street after he got to the sign.

You apparently didn’t watch the trial, I did! Zimmerman told police he got out of his vehicle to locate a street identification because he wasn’t sure exactly where he was. He told the police that during the reenactment.

The choice to not charge was made by the state attorney. Serino wanted to charge him. He should have been charged but the state attorney apparently made a political choice. Usually, cops get a little more aggressive in their questioning after charges are filed. With that we may have seen them demand some more explanation of the gaps in his story, they likely would have done more investigation and found Jeantel (it's just sloppy that they did not anyway) and he may have cracked or he may have done the smart thing and asserted his fifth amendment rights. The idea that there was never a case against him is absurd.

The overwhelming position and opinion of law enforcement was that Zimmerman acted in self-defense. Only after 44 days of badgering, bitching, threatening and pissing and moaning by the fucking racist Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the black racist community and fucking white leftist idiots they stirred up was the State intimidated into charging Zimmerman. No such pathetic fucking action was ever instigated by the white community when O. J. Simpson slashed 2 white people to death and was acquitted by an all-black jury.

Who said it was illegal? Who said he was obligated to return to his vehicle? Neither of those are points I have made or attempted to establish.

The point is that his story is inconsistent and not credible. If he left his care to follow Martin, as he indicated on the 911 call, it paints a different picture. There is also the 2 minute gap that is unaccounted for, and not explained by his walk through, and the location of the body and other evidence. The simplest explanation is that he lied about his course and followed Martin down that sidewalk.

There was no probable cause for believing Martin to be a burglar. He had no right to stop Martin and if he began the altercation by pulling his gun or trying to physically stop Martin then he was guilty of a crime, before the shooting. There is other evidence that supports those theories. Again, you might not find them compelling and that is fine but I find his story far less than compelling. It's obviously contrived.

As a free American he was only “obligated” to follow his own instincts. He committed NO crime, he protected his life!!!!!

As a NW coordinator, he overstepped his authority. Martin was committing no crime....no one was in danger. He observed a person he felt was suspicious...he called it in....that is the role of Neighborhood watch.

BTW....did you actually read my post, or just flew off the handle. I already said that criminally, if his story is actually true...that he isn't guilty.....but he is culpable and perhaps responsible for Martin's death....and that would probably be the basis of a civil suit.

Who said it was illegal? Who said he was obligated to return to his vehicle? Neither of those are points I have made or attempted to establish.

Horseshit!!! You’ve belabored the fact that he got out of his vehicle and was following Martin. I understand that it breaks your racist pathetic heart that I’ve pointed out nothing Zimmerman did was illegal!

The point is that his story is inconsistent and not credible. If he left his care to follow Martin, as he indicated on the 911 call, it paints a different picture. There is also the 2 minute gap that is unaccounted for, and not explained by his walk through, and the location of the body and other evidence. The simplest explanation is that he lied about his course and followed Martin down that sidewalk.

Evidently not!!! The police knew Zimmerman’s story was consistent and it was self-defense for 44 days until the fucking black race-baiters and leftwing racist like you intimidated them into an arrest with the help of the racist leftwing media.

The jury rectified and stopped your racist fraudulent agenda dead in it’s tracks with a “NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES” verdict!!!!! The jury heard every word of the trial while you watched the racist leftwing bastards interpretation on MSNBC.

There was no probable cause for believing Martin to be a burglar.

Except it was a known fact that blacks had been robbing apartments and homes in the area. Not only was there reason to suspect Martin, but if his cell phone pictures of the gun, the pot and the jewelry piled on his bed had ever been allowed into evidence by the fucking left-wing racist judge, all of America would have known Martin was very, very likely a thief, huh?????

He had no right to stop Martin

There is absolutely no fucking evidence Zimmerman ever attempted to “stop” Martin!!!! You’re making fucking shit up now loser!!!!!

And if he began the altercation by pulling his gun or trying to physically stop Martin then he was guilty of a crime, before the shooting. There is other evidence that supports those theories. Again, you might not find them compelling and that is fine but I find his story far less than compelling. It's obviously contrived.

There is absolutely no evidence that any of that shit ever happened loser!!!!!

Last edited:
Horseshit!!! You’ve belabored the fact that he got out of his vehicle and was following Martin. I understand that it breaks your racist pathetic heart that I’ve pointed out nothing Zimmerman did was illegal!

Evidently not!!! The police knew Zimmerman’s story was consistent and it was self-defense for 44 days until the fucking black race-baiters and leftwing racist like you intimidated them into an arrest with the help of the racist leftwing media.

The jury rectified and stopped your racist fraudulent agenda dead in it’s tracks with a “NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES” verdict!!!!! The jury heard every word of the trial while you watched the racist leftwing bastards interpretation on MSNBC.

Except it was a known fact that blacks had been robbing apartments and homes in the area. Not only was there reason to suspect Martin, but if his cell phone pictures of the gun, the pot and the jewelry piled on his bed had ever been allowed into evidence by the fucking left-wing racist judge, all of America would have known Martin was very, very likely a thief, huh?????

There is absolutely no fucking evidence Zimmerman ever attempted to “stop” Martin!!!! You’re making fucking shit up now looser!!!!!

There is absolutely no evidence that any of that shit ever happened looser!!!!!

Looser than what?

As a NW coordinator, he overstepped his authority. Martin was committing no crime....no one was in danger. He observed a person he felt was suspicious...he called it in....that is the role of Neighborhood watch.

BTW....did you actually read my post, or just flew off the handle. I already said that criminally, if his story is actually true...that he isn't guilty.....but he is culpable and perhaps responsible for Martin's death....and that would probably be the basis of a civil suit.

Since Martin has been determined by a jury to have been the attacker,Martin is culpable for Martin’s death.

“No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.” (Amendment 5, United States Constitution)

Any further prosecution of Zimmerman relative to the trial whereby he was acquitted would be ”double jeopardy,” criminal, civil, federal or whatever and would be unconstitutional regardless of what lawyers get away with doing now days. Any truthful interpretation of the Constitution is proof positive of that.

Since Martin has been determined by a jury to have been the attacker,Martin is culpable for Martin’s death.

“No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.” (Amendment 5, United States Constitution)

Any further prosecution of Zimmerman relative to the trial whereby he was acquitted would be ”double jeopardy,” criminal, civil, federal or whatever and would be unconstitutional regardless of what lawyers get away with doing now days. Any truthful interpretation of the Constitution is proof positive of that.

Double jeopardy does not apply in Civil Court. Ask OJ

Double jeopardy does not apply in Civil Court. Ask OJ

gee I wonder if they sue and win against zimmy that the tea party will give him enough money to pay the case off.

I would love to see a great big chunk of tea party money go the the Martin family

Again, that he followed is relevant, but not because it was illegal to do so. I am not saying that act was illegal.

Again, Serino wanted him charged. It was the state attorney who overruled that likely due to politics.

Fuck you. I have not called you a racist and I don't know why you insist on calling me one. Probably, projection. But you are going to have to deal with the fact that not everyone agrees with you and the world spins in ways beyond your control.

Wow, I guess I should be calling you a racist. His skin color does not provide probable cause. As I pointed out long ago, I am sure there were reports of Caucasians, Hispanics and maybe even Asians committing crimes in the area as well.

Zimmerman had no knowledge of any pictures on Martin's phone. It has no relevance to the case.

There is absolutely no fucking evidence Zimmerman ever attempted to “stop” Martin!!!! You’re making fucking shit up now loser!!!!!

There is absolutely no evidence that any of that shit ever happened looser!!!!!

Yes, there was evidence of that. Jeantel's testimony supports it.

Back