The police told Zimmerman to stay in the car. Why did he get out?

gee I wonder if they sue and win against zimmy that the tea party will give him enough money to pay the case off.

I would love to see a great big chunk of tea party money go the the Martin family

Gee; I wonder if Zimmerman sues the Martins, for their son's assaultive behavior, and wins, will you step forward and pay the case off?

Gee; I wonder if Zimmerman sues the Martins, for their son's assaultive behavior, and wins, will you step forward and pay the case off?

do you wash your hands after you stick your fingers in Trayvons wounds or do you just lick the blood off?

do you wash your hands after you stick your fingers in Trayvons wounds or do you just lick the blood off?

i just look down and laugh

cTLM6be.jpg

i just look down and laugh

cTLM6be.jpg

And...that makes you..well, one of two things....either a really sick fuck, or a yes......I'll say it....racist. I'm betting a.combination of the two.

You see, my conservative friends....THIS right here is a PRIME example of race baiting....where one makes an ambiguously racist commwnt....just foe the reaction....then feigns indignation about being called a racist....Slimebaugh would be proud.

The police told Zimmerman to stay in the car. Why did he get out?

They didn't. This is again just pretending something happened that didn't, it seems to be your standard operating procedure.

At one point in the call the dispatcher, who is not a cop, asked if he was following him, to which he answered "Yeah", they then said, "we don't need you to do that" to which he answered "okay". And if you're being truthful, and actually listening, you can hear him stop running (breathing easier, easier to understand) as he said "okay". The dispatcher never told him to "stay in your car"... He didn't even imply it.

Here is an experiment for all who claim the words had to be EXACTLY "Don't get out of the vehicle!"

go up to the first cop you see and do something you think maybe he doesn't want you to do.

If Zimmerman did not understand that was a police instruction then he was too mentally impared to be given a conceal and carry.

The man went to neighborhood watch training.

they tell you "DONT FOLLOW and DONT CONFRONT".

when a cop tells you something you are NOT supposed to just say "enh shes not the boss of me".

quit using this stupid talking point

Here is an experiment for all who claim the words had to be EXACTLY "Don't get out of the vehicle!"

go up to the first cop you see and do something you think maybe he doesn't want you to do.

If Zimmerman did not understand that was a police instruction then he was too mentally impared to be given a conceal and carry.

when a cop tells you something you are NOT supposed to just say "enh shes not the boss of me".

You are a fucking idiot!!!

When did that start meaning "Stay in your car"?

Back