The protesters’ narrative on Israel is false. Here’s the truth

More illiterate word salad. English is not your first language I presume.

Let's be clear, there never was a nation called Palestine. There probably never will be because the only thing Arab terrorists want is the annihilation of the Jewish state and that is not going to happen.
I guess it could be word salad to a brain like yours. But trying; can't hurt.

(I write in English for a living, by the way.)

didn't the british call the area palestine?

No, they did not. It was called the Palestine mandate. They were territories. It encompassed the former area known as Judea, Jordan and most of Syria.

Fascinating that Jordan refused to tolerate the lying terrorist or give them some land isn't it?

No, they did not. It was called the Palestine mandate. They were territories. It encompassed the former area known as Judea, Jordan and parts Syria.

Fascinating that Jordan refused to tolerate the lying terrorist or give them some land isn't it?
that's an area called palestine in my universe.

you should know you're wrong when you're all word games.

You might want to look at a map and comprehend what words mean then, dolt. :palm:
palestine mandate is a place called Palestine in my universe.

you already admitted you're wrong.

if you want to support Israel just support Israel.

playing all these dumb identity politics games makes you look like you're know you're wrong.

palestine mandate is a place called Palestine in my universe.

No one cares what YOUR universe tells you in that tiny mind. The facts are that it was not a nation. It was a territory.

Grow a fucking brain.

you already admitted you're wrong.

if you want to support Israel just support Israel.

playing all these dumb identity politics games makes you look like you're know you're wrong.

MORON ALERT!!!!

Not a nation or country mental patient. God you're a fucking tard. :palm:
are puerto Ricans real?
drop-the-mic-clipart-10.jpg

He crunched your tiny nuts in his literary vice and that's all you can say ?

You sad, repugnant, terrorist loving caricature of ignorance and stupidity. Hamas would kill you for your views. But you are a useful idiot for them.
You're too retarded to comprehend the obvious.

You sad, repugnant, terrorist loving caricature of ignorance and stupidity. Hamas would kill you for your views. But you are a useful idiot for them.
You're too retarded to comprehend the obvious.
You dreary troll- ............. begone.

Last edited:
Back