The Question Right Wingers Won't Answer And Were Never Asked~Standards

Yes Zap I'm a coward because I don't do what someone who is trash talking and f'ing around wants which is to answer some random questions.

This guy below obviously saw me walking down the street.

polls_coward2_3236_141386_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Look at the sad look in this mans sons eyes.

He is ashamed of him doing this

That's right...you are a coward.

They are very simple, straightforward questions.

If you didn't want to answer them or felt they were beneath you, then you could have just ignored the thread...but you didn't.

You spent three pages taunting and deriding someone for having the audacity to start a civil discussion...and you helped the others heap more scorn on him.

Congrats!

Not that I would know much about civility but you usually don't start a civil discussion by taunting and insulting the people you want to have a discussion with which is what anti-party did.

Hypothetically he could have said I have ten questions I'm interested in hearing those with right-leaning political beliefs answers to. I have my own thoughts on some of these questions and would like to talk about them with you.

Not that he had to use those exact words but something along those lines lets others know you want to have a 'civil discussion'. What he did was the opposite of that.

Not that I would know much about civility but you usually don't start a civil discussion by taunting and insulting the people you want to have a discussion with which is what anti-party did.

Hypothetically he could have said I have ten questions I'm interested in hearing those with right-leaning political beliefs answers to. I have my own thoughts on some of these questions and would like to talk about them with you.

Not that he had to use those exact words but something along those lines lets others know you want to have a 'civil discussion'. What he did was the opposite of that.

yeah because only people who are not right leaning are supposed to be nice.

Back