The real difference between Europe and the USA

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
ZyVws.jpg

Einstein was an American. Does the person who created the poster fully understand the implications of immigration?

Einstein was an American. Does the person who created the poster fully understand the implications of immigration?

Einstein was 54 when he emigrated to the US and he didn't become a US citizen until 1940. In America, he tried unsuccessfully to develop a [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_field_theory"]unified field theory[/ame] and to refute the accepted interpretation of [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_physics"]quantum physics[/ame].

My feelings exactly. How the fuck do you people live like this?

We struggle. We wake up every morning after dreaming that if only we lived in America our lives would be so much better.

My feelings exactly. How the fuck do you people live like this?

We struggle. We wake up every morning after dreaming that if only we lived in America our lives would be so much better.
How about we make a deal? You can have Ohio and we get Northern Ireland and half the Falklands. How does that sound?

LOLZ I was like, "what? Has Mott even posted in this thread?!!?" and then I scrolled up and realized that he had... :clink:
Even if Mott hadn't I'd still offer the deal. What has Ohio done to deserve it's star on the flag?

By the way, that's going to be my next bit. After a couple more "People that piss me off" I'm going to do a series of "States that don't deserve their stars".

Even if Mott hadn't I'd still offer the deal. What has Ohio done to deserve it's star on the flag?

By the way, that's going to be my next bit. After a couple more "People that piss me off" I'm going to do a series of "States that don't deserve their stars".

I would say WV, for repeatedly electing Byrd. SC for twice instigating secession (unsuccessfully in the 1830s).

Also, do you as a Detroit man have room to criticize Ohio? :cof1:

I would say WV, for repeatedly electing Byrd. SC for twice instigating secession (unsuccessfully in the 1830s).

Also, do you as a Detroit man have room to criticize Ohio? :cof1:
Let's see... Detroit; was the arsenal of democracy, home of the big three, former home of the Strohs brewery, home the Red Wings (the greatest team in hockey), sites of two of the biggest riots in the country, has a bridge to Canada as well as a tunnel.

Ohio; well.... it's a place for West Virginians to go when they need a laugh. And for trash to be dumped after New Jersey fills up.

Even in it's death spiral, Detroit has more to offer then the entire state of Ohio. If we were comparing state to state it wouldn't even be a contest. Not that this current slaughtering of Ohio by Detroit is much of a contest either.

Let's see... Detroit; was the arsenal of democracy, home of the big three, former home of the Strohs brewery, home the Red Wings (the greatest team in hockey), sites of two of the biggest riots in the country, has a bridge to Canada as well as a tunnel.

Ohio; well.... it's a place for West Virginians to go when they need a laugh. And for trash to be dumped after New Jersey fills up.

Even in it's death spiral, Detroit has more to offer then the entire state of Ohio. If we were comparing state to state it wouldn't even be a contest. Not that this current slaughtering of Ohio by Detroit is much of a contest either.

LOLZ That's why I didn't bring Michigan into this. Just having the Upper Peninsula is win.

ohio.jpg

Back