The real difference between Europe and the USA

How about we make a deal? You can have Ohio and we get Northern Ireland and half the Falklands. How does that sound?

Jesus, this is what happens when you let tea bag conservatives negotiate on behalf of America.

The falkland islands? That penguin poop-covered frozen rock?

My opening bid would be British Virgin Islands and Bermuda, for Mississipi and South Carolina.

Jesus, this is what happens when you let tea bag conservatives negotiate on behalf of America.

The falkland islands? That penguin poop-covered frozen rock?

My opening bid would be British Virgin Islands and Bermuda, for Mississipi and South Carolina.
Uhhh.... ok. Except those places suck. We already have Puerto Rico, which kicks their ass 1000x over. The Falklands are also closer to Tierra Del Fuego.

Even if Mott hadn't I'd still offer the deal. What has Ohio done to deserve it's star on the flag?

By the way, that's going to be my next bit. After a couple more "People that piss me off" I'm going to do a series of "States that don't deserve their stars".
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LjcRlI1EII"]YouTube- We don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan!![/nomedia]

Last edited:
The real difference between Europe and the USA

I think the REAL difference is, Europe doesn't have YOU, Waterhead! I honestly believe, if YOU moved to Europe and we lost your profound wisdom and intellect, things would be about even between the two, and we could all live in harmony and love! So here is my proposal, on condition you promise to never return to America, I will raise the money to send you to live in Europe!

I think the REAL difference is, Europe doesn't have YOU, Waterhead! I honestly believe, if YOU moved to Europe and we lost your profound wisdom and intellect, things would be about even between the two, and we could all live in harmony and love! So here is my proposal, on condition you promise to never return to America, I will raise the money to send you to live in Europe!

I think the Paris slums would suit his considerable conscience :cool:

This was designed as a response to all those pics that had been made making unfavorable comparisons to the US.

I will move to europe when I want to move to europe. This will probably coincidence with when everyone I know and love decides to move to europe with me. Unlike conservatives, political matters are not the primary thing that moves my life.

What's unfavorable about us being affluent enough to afford all that fattening food???

We were pretty affluent in the 70's too. Obesity is a relatively new phenomena, that has strangely correlated with the conservative revolution, despite the fact that the conservative revolution has provided a profound decrease in the prosperity of the average American.

We were pretty affluent in the 70's too. Obesity is a relatively new phenomena, that has strangely correlated with the conservative revolution, despite the fact that the conservative revolution has provided a profound decrease in the prosperity of the average American.

No, it just means we're all Robber Barons now. Back in the late 19th to early 20th centuries, it was a fashion statement to be fat, as it symbolized wealth and power. The 20s put an end to that by obsessing over fit bodies, conditioning, the outdoors/camping, and cosmetics. Consumer society was born.

Last edited:
I will move to europe when I want to move to europe. This will probably coincidence with when everyone I know and love decides to move to europe with me. Unlike conservatives, political matters are not the primary thing that moves my life.

Well I am NOT moving to Europe, so you can just forget about THAT! :cof1:

No, it just means we're all Robber Barons now. Back in the late 19th to early 20th centuries, it was a fashion statement to be fat, as it symbolized wealth and power. The 20s put an end to that by obsessing over fit bodies, conditioning, the outdoors/camping, and cosmetics. Consumer society was born.

I've always seriously doubted the theory that it was ever a fashion statement to be "fat".

you forgot we have dentist and they don't

If I'm going overseas it's to Amsterdam to burn down some tree's.

Back