The REAL Trayvon Martin:

Walrus

A savvy chunk of blubber
TheREALTrayvon1.jpg

TheREALTrayvon2.jpg

TheREALTrayvon3.jpg

I would think that these rather graphic photographs speak for themselves.

I don't know what youth calls "a good kid", but whatever substance they're using; they should get off of it. NOW.

Wow. Welcome to last year.

Point the finger at the media for bringing the incident back to life!! WOOHOOO!
Thank goodness to the high heavens that the royal baby took Trayvon's place in the media though!

The left hates these pictures because they paint the picture of a thug who would attack someone. They desperately need people to see the 12 year old "angel" because who would think a 12 year old would attack a grown man. It was all propaganda from the get go to fuel the race industry and keep the race hustlers relevant

Why don't many of these "civil right activists" like Al Sharpie speak out about the tons of blacks slaughtering one another each day in Chicago, LA, and so many other metropolises? It really does irk me. I have seen so many young people saying how it is unjustified how whites can get away with this when Zimmerman WASN'T even WHITE. He is Hispanic for god sakes, and now people are saying he is "Jewish", this will give the anti-Semities a run for their money. With a Jewish last name like George's; they can get away with it even though he isn't Jewish.

Why don't many of these "civil right activists" like Al Sharpie speak out about the tons of blacks slaughtering one another each day in Chicago, LA, and so many other metropolises? It really does irk me. I have seen so many young people saying how it is unjustified how whites can get away with this when Zimmerman WASN'T even WHITE. He is Hispanic for god sakes, and now people are saying he is "Jewish", this will give the anti-Semities a run for their money. With a Jewish last name like George's; they can get away with it even though he isn't Jewish.

I counted at least five ignorant, bigoted and potentially racist statements in there. Good work!

I counted at least five ignorant, bigoted and potentially racist statements in there. Good work!

If they are potentially racist statements, then they aren't racist. If I was being ignorant or racist, I would really appreciate if you could quote what you thought was "racist".

If they are potentially racist statements, then they aren't racist. If I was being ignorant or racist, I would really appreciate if you could quote what you thought was "racist".

It is racist to believe that Zimmerman received justice.

Don't hear much about Trayvon these days as I predicted

Howie, is there a problem with saying that the blacks kill each-other each day for no apparent reason? Even innocent children. Why don't we worry about them and protect our streets rather than going mental about the Trayvon case and how "unethical" it was, the ruling was fair and Zimmerman defended himself and in the state of FL that is allowed. Trayvon started the physical altercation first, let alone Zimmerman following Trayvon. I would of thought Trayvon was suspicious looking too with those baggy and saggy pants, a hood covering their faces, and walking like a slowpoke he is in the middle of a rain-shower. I don't buy any of the crap the media is telling us, it is all about what they want YOU to hear.

Self-defense is a right we all have (should have) since it isn't legal in many states. In this case, Zimmerman used self-defense correctly, accordingly.

Howie, is there a problem with saying that the blacks kill each-other each day for no apparent reason? Even innocent children. Why don't we worry about them and protect our streets rather than going mental about the Trayvon case and how "unethical" it was, the ruling was fair and Zimmerman defended himself and in the state of FL that is allowed. Trayvon started the physical altercation first, let alone Zimmerman following Trayvon. I would of thought Trayvon was suspicious looking too with those baggy and saggy pants, a hood covering their faces, and walking like a slowpoke he is in the middle of a rain-shower. I don't buy any of the crap the media is telling us, it is all about what they want YOU to hear.

Of course it is not racist to point out that black kids have a greater chance of being killed by a black guy than a white guy.

But, wont get democrats votes or keep race hustlers like Al Sharpton and BAC in business.

If they can't keep blaming whitey then they would have to look at the cultural decay and family breakdown of the black family unit.

Democrat policies have decimated the black community. What the KKK couldn't accomplish with lynchings the democrat party accomplishes with welfare

Of course it is not racist to point out that black kids have a greater chance of being killed by a black guy than a white guy.

But, wont get democrats votes or keep race hustlers like Al Sharpton and BAC in business.

If they can't keep blaming whitey then they would have to look at the cultural decay and family breakdown of the black family unit.

Democrat policies have decimated the black community. What the KKK couldn't accomplish with lynchings the democrat party accomplishes with welfare

You can't compare a hateful organization to the Democratic party. It is like comparing members of the Green party to the Nazi party. I also do agree with that, but it's both side who have decimated it. Also don't go into welfare please, what do you have against it?

<snip>

I would think that these rather graphic photographs speak for themselves.

I don't know what youth calls "a good kid", but whatever substance they're using; they should get off of it. NOW.

Walrus, if you're really a teenager I'm surprised you'd take this position. I've raised teenagers and monitored their web sites and teens acting tough is pretty commonplace on them. It's the same kind of posturing people do on this forum over their adult interests, like guns or cars.

Back