The REAL Trayvon Martin:

Now you need to realize that girl is just like Trayvon.

He was being stalked by a strange white looking guy in a town that was STEEPED in racist history and it was getting dark.

He didn't even have a baseball bat.

He fought for his life and the murderer won

Trayvon could have been anyone who assaulted an armed person. That's the point.

Gotta love how corporate propaganda can become so Orwellian. A child is murdered and he is to blame for defending himself against a stalker.

Bottom line... Zimm stalked Trevon, Trevon was scared and defended himself when confronted (beat the shit out of a pussy-cop-wanna-be) and since Zimm is a chump and a coward he murdered him. Now all the racists come out of the closet and defend the murderer because the victim was black. I hope you understand what a fucked up near-human you are.

If he posted something you didn't like, agree with or understand he would be, HUH?

just because you think there is no such thing as racism dosent mean there is no such thing as racism.

Racist often claim their own racism doesn't exsit.

they don't know what racism is.

they just practice it

Now you need to realize that girl is just like Trayvon. He was being stalked by a strange white looking guy in a town that was STEEPED in racist history and it was getting dark. He didn't even have a baseball bat. He fought for his life and the murderer won

Pretty dumb to attack someone with a gun when you're unarmed, HUH?

just because you think there is no such thing as racism dosent mean there is no such thing as racism. Racist often claim their own racism doesn't exsit. they don't know what racism is. they just practice it

Really? Can you show me some verifiable examples (with links to credible sources)?

Pretty dumb to attack someone with a gun when you're unarmed, HUH?

well if your about to be murdered you don't have much choice huh.

I know you would prefer young black men just stand there and take their "medicine" huh.

so stalking is now just following?

why do you deny the ear witness?

she heard Zimmy rush trayvon and hit him in the chest.

what did the jury say was the reason they decided it like they did?

Was it because Trayvon deserved to die?

is that what the jury said?

You are happy about this young mans death for some reason.

Explain to us why you see it as a wonderful thing that he had a hole blown in his chest by a guy who had previously been in trouble for domestic violence?

You are happy about this young mans death for some reason. Explain to us why you see it as a wonderful thing that he had a hole blown in his chest by a guy who had previously been in trouble for domestic violence?

I see it as a good thing that the rule of law prevailed.

Don't you?

Back