The REAL Trayvon Martin:

OP if you are a teen them let me instruct you in a little fact of the world.

YOU don't need to try and trash a dead kid because you want to make it alright for a person to have stalked him in the dark and shot him dead before he could get home.

You see its not OK to murder someone because he flipped the bird in a picture.

You want to make the boy a MONSTER so that you can feel all good about him having had a hole blown in his chest for NOTHING

Hey! Love your new Slave whip! Somehow harkens back to a past life, or maybe a deep rooted need to inflict pain on dark skin. It's very fitting. Looks good on you.

Hey! Love your new Slave whip! Somehow harkens back to a past life, or maybe a deep rooted need to inflict pain on dark skin. It's very fitting. Looks good on you.

Notice the hue of the arm wielding the scourge, racist?

The whip is for you, the slave of liberalism. I'm here to emancipate you.

You're here to try to whip your corporate master's slaves. The arm at the end of the whip is a cartoon arm just like you.

Trayvon Martin Could Have Been Me?

Obama_hoodie-4.jpg

fig,white,mens,ffffff.u2.jpg

here is an example for you that may help you understand what happened.

A 15 year old girl is walking back home from baseball practice.

Its getting dark and she is little scared so se is VERY glad she is carrying her bat with her.

A man starts following her.

She takes some side routes to lose him and to see if hes truly following her.

At one point she thinks she lost him.

then she turns a corner and there he is with his gun drawn.

She instinctively hits him with the baseball bat busting his head wide the fuck open and he dies.

is she a murderer thug?

here is an example for you that may help you understand what happened. A 15 year old girl is walking back home from baseball practice. Its getting dark and she is little scared so se is VERY glad she is carrying her bat with her. A man starts following her. She takes some side routes to lose him and to see if hes truly following her. At one point she thinks she lost him.
then she turns a corner and there he is with his gun drawn. She instinctively hits him with the baseball bat busting his head wide the fuck open and he dies. is she a murderer thug?

Was she convicted or acquitted?

Back