the reason for Nancy's delay revealed......

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
the true reason that Nancy waited to deliver the results of the House NancyDance to the Senate became clear yesterday......

she was waiting for the souvenir pens to arrive......

EOWxpqNWsAAiY94.jpg

https://apnews.com/3cd46ae3f694b21c0cf83af3f0c4f1c7

Couldn't the money spent on those pens have gone to help those for which Pelosi and the Democrats claim to care.

You dullards, they all use special pens to sign important legislation. You all are so petty.

I guess you dullards missed the Lev Parnas interview. It was a doozie.

Gee and the lefties claim the impeachment wasn't partisan at all. But She passed out souvenir pens as if she were president and signing some wonderful piece of legislation.

You dullards, they all use special pens to sign important legislation. You all are so petty.

Hey Phan how many pens were passed out when Clinton was impeached? I guess his impeachment wasn't "important legislation".

Impeachment is not "important legislation". Show us one Republican with silver trays full of souvenir pens for the signing of "important legislation". Just one will do.

Impeachment is not "important legislation". Show us one Republican with silver trays full of souvenir pens for the signing of "important legislation". Just one will do.
Who cares, Pelosi has a history of doing it and no one cared till now, pettiness by dullards

It is customary, this is pettiness

Why didn't Nancy use the money spent on those pens to help the "less fortunate" for which she claims to care?

Just how many could have been fed, clothed, or medical bills paid for what it cost to buy those pens?

Back