the reason for Nancy's delay revealed......

I want one of those pens as something to remember Donald Trump by!

tenor.gif

Me too!

Hillary getting 3 million more votes than Donald Trump in 2016 was no ass kicking NUMB NUTS!

tenor.gif

That would be true is that's how the CONSTITUTION you hate dictated it was the way we picked the President. Since the CONSTITUTION you hate says otherwise, the 304 - 227 vote count is an ass kicking.

It's OK. You don't have to agree or accept it. It doesn't change that's what is was. You agreement or acceptance isn't necessary.

If you didn't believe you got your ass kicked, you idiots wouldn't keep bringing up something that doesn't matter and paying attention to what does.

I want one of those pens as something to remember Donald Trump by!

Adolph: I watched conservatives get SC justices, tax breaks and stock market records and all I got was this stupid pen!

Us: you should have asked for more.....after all, it was eight years of your life.........

Hillary getting 3 million more votes than Donald Trump in 2016 was no ass kicking NUMB NUTS!

tenor.gif

I guess one must grab on to something when your candidate gets her ass handed to her in the electoral college in 2016. Resulting in 304 votes for Trump to 227 votes for Hillary.

Debating with Mason could get me charged with abuse of a mentally challenged person. So good night all.
BTW Mason Harbor Freight Toos sells a winch that can pull your head out of your ass.

Debating with Mason could get me charged with abuse of a mentally challenged person. So good night all.
BTW Mason Harbor Freight Toos sells a winch that can pull your head out of your ass.

He does require an efficient way to preform that "Cranial/Rectum Extraction", on himself.

I was thinking maybe he could find a tree, a tractor, and two length's of sturdy chain; because that would probably solve his problem. :D

I guess one must grab on to something when your candidate gets her ass handed to her in the electoral college in 2016. Resulting in 304 votes for Trump to 227 votes for Hillary.

The system is rigged. And besides, without Russia's help, Donald Trump wouldn't have nver even been the president of the Hair Club For Men!

Back