The Shining is Kubrick's Confession that He Faked the Moon Landing

He also said in the book there was only one ghostly child of the previous owner, but kubrick changed it to twins, corresponding to the Gemini mission prior to a11.

Jay wiedner said the line was not in the book. I haven't confirmed it though.
He typed it over and over and over again rather than writing his novel. It was most certainly in the book. Also, "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog." Jay Wiedner is incapable of reading. I am also pretty sure the twins were there too, but I'll have to re-read to make sure.

He typed it over and over and over again rather than writing his novel. It was most certainly in the book. Also, "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog." Jay Wiedner is incapable of reading. I am also pretty sure the twins were there too, but I'll have to re-read to make sure.

Im familiar with the scene from the movie. But that sentence is not in the book.

Pretty sure about the twins are ya?

Im familiar with the scene from the movie. But that sentence is not in the book.

It's been a while since I read the book.

And it is still a silly reach. Seriously just silly. If Kubrick wanted to admit to something like this all he'd have to do is admit it, put it in his will to have the "director's cut" deeded to some news agency...

Right, in the book he was writing a play, but the same sentence was repeatedly typed. Wendy goes to check on Jack and sees it.

I wish I could find my copy... I'll keep searching. I'm working on memory here otherwise. It may be that I am mixing the two. However, Kubrick didn't have nearly as much time as King did to progress a slow descent into insanity.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

It is incredibly funny. Some people want so desperately to believe anything that could be possibly construed as negative towards the government that they lose all perspective.

Stanley Kubrick was a true genius, but he made some spectacularly bad films as well. Eyes Wide Shut was terrible, for instance, considering how long it was in gestation. Spartacus was just brilliant but flawed, notably because it was not very historically accurate. He won many battles over the Romans, at least ten, and he had no compunction about using crucifixion on his enemies but there is virtually no mention of either in the film.

Last edited:
It is incredibly funny. Some people want so desperately to believe anything that could be possibly construed as negative towards the government that they lose all perspective.

Some people want so bad to believe the government dick up their ass has no warts, that they lose all perspective. It's hilarious.

Right, in the book he was writing a play, but the same sentence was repeatedly typed. Wendy goes to check on Jack and sees it.

I wish I could find my copy... I'll keep searching. I'm working on memory here otherwise. It may be that I am mixing the two. However, Kubrick didn't have nearly as much time as King did to progress a slow descent into insanity.

But it wasn't the sentence from the movie.

But it wasn't the sentence from the movie.
And in other language versions it wasn't the same sentence either, he used truisms from those languages that had nothing to do with A11... But the reality is that, if it is different (I'm not sure about that, I'm reasonably sure that he started with "The quick brown fox.." and moved to "Jack a dull boy" towards the end of the play in the novel), he needed to show more quickly the descent into insanity. He didn't have 70 or so chapters to do it with.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

And a dull Jack means an unsatisfied Jill. :yay:

And in other language versions it wasn't the same sentence either, he used truisms from those languages that had nothing to do with A11... But the reality is that, if it is different (I'm not sure about that, I'm reasonably sure that he started with "The quick brown fox.." and moved to "Jack a dull boy" towards the end of the play in the novel), he needed to show more quickly the descent into insanity. He didn't have 70 or so chapters to do it with.

What the fuck are you jabbering on about. All that shit is irrelevant to this discussion. Stop being a dissembling mason for one second of your life.

What the fuck are you jabbering on about. All that shit is irrelevant to this discussion. Stop being a dissembling mason for one second of your life.
It's hard to take anybody seriously that believes this nonsense. Which sentence appears more "crazy" to you when typed repeatedly?

A. The quick red fox jumps over the lazy brown dog. (A sentence that uses every letter of the alphabet and is therefore used as practice by many typists).

B. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. (Remember the characters name is Jack, has a history of violent behavior when drunk and is battling alcoholism in a place that isn't supposed to contain alcohol but seems to be providing it through nefarious supernatural means.)

Kubrick's goal was to depict the descent into violent insanity within the much smaller framework of time than in the novel which had over 130,000 words and nearly 80 chapters to do the same thing.

It's a movie, based on a book. Although the kid did wear an Apollo 11 sweater, so it must mean Kubrick faked the moon landing to people equally, but less violently (hopefully), insane as the character.

I heard Obama put the kibosh on the NASA moon program to prevent the hoax from being revealed to the world. Obama's in the pocket of Hollywood liberals and they're doing what they can to protect Kubrick dontchaknow.

Back