The so called conservatives on JPP

Why do the so called conservatives on JPP believe to be a conservative one must walk in lock step with Trump? True Republican conservatives give the president credit for his good policies but can openly disagree on presidential actions they feel are wrong for the country.

Here on JPP as soon as anyone disagrees with Trump they are immediately call a liberal. I suppose they believe the 1st amendment only applies to those who walk in lockstep with the president.

I know I will be attacked for this post but I am exercising my right to free speech.

Who believes that? Provide a list of names and proof of your claim.

Who believes that? Provide a list of names and proof of your claim.

Here, I'll roll out a fuckin list for yea.:mad:
donald-trump-paper-roll-animated-gif.gif

I have been attacked and called names all the time. I have been accused of having TDS. And "orange man bad" meme is stale.

BTW, Truth Deflector is just a troll. I wouldn't pay much attention to him.

Why do the so called conservatives on JPP believe to be a conservative one must walk in lock step with Trump? True Republican conservatives give the president credit for his good policies but can openly disagree on presidential actions they feel are wrong for the country.

Here on JPP as soon as anyone disagrees with Trump they are immediately call a liberal. I suppose they believe the 1st amendment only applies to those who walk in lockstep with the president.

I know I will be attacked for this post but I am exercising my right to free speech.

Conservatives didn't elect Trump...in fact they didn't want him.

Back